PIMD Furni Wishlist

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hag, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Creating this thread to talk about furni we generally want to see in-game. Be as specific as you like! Here are my requests:

• Solid red wall
    • Black grand piano desk or 999
    • More messy beds like the living in sin bed
    If this is a duplicate thread lmk. I didn’t see anything similar on the home page.

2. A cute snake 499
    That’s it lol 😆 really want one

3. Beanbag bed.
    Pillow fort bed.

4. I usually love filling out surveys with ideas then forget about them, so I’m at a dud for my own. Imma just respond to others about theirs for now!

In surveys, I usually suggest piano desk and was happy the brown upright one now exists. Agreed on a grand piano bc that was what I had in mind. Progress!

There’s a bean bag bed called the Overstuffed Pouffe or something to that effect in the Amazing Furniture Box. It’s white and orange with I think yellow pillows. Definitely could use more bean bag beds!

GoddessHailey and Hag like this.
  5. Ooo a solid black wall too

6. There is lot of furniture like these , you just need to collect.

7. And your ideas about the furniture is also duplicate.

8. Do you know for the 499 snake the name of it?

9. Exactly. Never found one
    That’s why I suggested it

10. the telescope 999.

11. The thread is a duplicate or this furni already exists…?

12. Can you tell us what they are then?

13. I don’t remember the name of the player who spoke to me about this. Thought, it was the idea to have a bottom shelf of dragon plushie. As there is dragon plush shelf for top and middle shelf if my memory is right.

Not sure if this idea is on the wishlist of other players

Hag likes this.
  14. More plushie furni that doesnt look like mf serial killers room (@plushiepalace)

MayaTheHopeful, -Mrs_Mis- and Hag like this.
  15. Here @HisLittlePrincess

16. DEAR PIMD MAKE ME A UNICORN 🦄 499 BECAUSE I BEGGING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MayaTheHopeful and Hag like this.
  17. 😗oooooo… give me personally a 499 that’s a. Unicorn 🦄 not for any other player caz they don’t believe in unicorns like I do!!! I want a special piece 🙃just for me 👀👀👀🙂🤦‍♀️exclusively just for me

Hag likes this.
  18. Please PIMD make a unicorn 🦄 499

😭please like this guys so they will it would be amazing!!!!!!!!!

Hag likes this.
  19. There was this very old bloody bath tub furni (bed) i don't remember its name. Has anyone got it? Or know the name?

20. There is the countess’ bathtub, if that’s what you’re talking about.

Hag likes this.