POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I was joking around in campus bc one said that was looking for ppl 18+ and i said im under 16. And then I got banned permenantly

2. Under 17 sorry I was joking and said I was under 17 and Im not but yeah

3. Joke or not you broke a big rule. Ata does the best the can to protect kids from all the pedos on this game. If you mention you are under 17 you will get banned. You lucky you wasnt ip banned

Muschi likes this.
  4. You can send a help ticket on an alternate device or use a cloning app. Tickets can be sent by pressing the cog icon in the upper left corner of the main menu, then hitting support.

Do keep in mind that permanent bans are not given lightly, so the likelihood of it being lifted is slim.

Muschi likes this.
  5. More likely to get insta banned again doing that

Ryan likes this.
  6. I actually watched this silencing happen. You posted that you were under 18 (i think you said 16) and joke or not that's a huge no no. You could put in a help ticket but i honestly don't see them reversing that.

Ryan, Leigh, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  7. What do attack items and defense items do?

Ryan likes this.
  8. Mainly for pvp. Helps hit better/defend from being hit better. But the attack ones are also useful on harder invite parties when you are low stats

Muschi, Ryan and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  9. Okay so if I just have defense items they will help me when being hit? I don’t need to use them or anything, I just need to buy them?

Ryan likes this.
  10. They will auto use themself if you are hit yes

Muschi, Ryan and iTangerine like this.
  11. Does anyone know what hunt the demon summoners portal 999 is from?

12. It’s from Summon Like You hunt, you can get the 999 from the Monstrous Spellbook box. 👍🏼

Muschi, MamiOli and Ryan like this.
  13. is there a thread for swapping showcase only? not buy and sell thread?

14. No. Just post in that and say you wanna do swaps only

Muschi likes this.
  15. thanks,

16. I like my account delete it I would like it gone I don't want to know more because people are harassing me and called me a name and called my phone and called me a name

17. I love y'all to delete my account and I don't want it anymore because people were asking me they were just one guy to call me a bad name and whatever and call my cell phone I will wish you all please please delete my account

18. That feature got taken away years ago. The only way to delete now is uninstall

Muschi likes this.
  19. I use to be able to ask put ppl now I cant, what gives

20. Each player has one free rs token starting the game(given through tutorial) and once they use it to ask someone out, it’s gone. However, rs tokens tend to be rewards in story passes and possibly other ways I can’t remember. Still, no need to stress if you find you have no rs tokens at all. Every year during Valentine’s hunt, ask outs are free throughout the hunt. It’s coming up soon, so get ready!

Campus, Myra and Muschi like this.