EVENT ❄️🧟‍♂️ Ghoul Runnings🧟‍♀️❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 31, 2021.

1. I'm sure every artist uses social media, for inspos, staying in touch with trends, connecting with like minded people, so do I and I'm not even a professional artist, I just watercolour as a hobby. I see TONS of talented, in touch with trends and time artists/amateurs on insta who do digital art, mind blowing character works, they always take commissions, there are literally thousands of people like that, so I really urge not to give any excuses to ugly hunts on PIMD. If their artists are out of ideas and/or overworking they should expand their team.

2. tomatoes tomatoes tomatoes, throwing tomatoes ):

3. I guess we still have to wait and see what’s cooking for valentine’s, this whole hunt expect the 999, box avis and the 🐻‍❄️ from molly’s is a whole pass from the whole community.

Please do a poll or something man, we can always help you, give you ideas, there’s so much stuff we never had as hunts, all i’ve been seeing lately is recycle ♻️ after recycle. And honestly that’s disappointing.

4. That’s how goods and services work, thanks for explaining I guess lol
    Unless you have the survey data though, it’s inaccurate to try and gauge the overall satisfaction of players off forum posts
    Forum posts will more than likely be negative
    If something is good, people leave it alone
    If something is bad, people will speak in outrage
    That’s how it is
    I just wanted to remind the team and player base that regardless of every negative comment they get, there also exists happy players that don’t say anything
    ^.^

LeeJarrett, Myra, Delight and 2 others like this.
  5. it’s so … ugly 🥲

FastForward, Intensive and Destinyy like this.
  6. How original.. 🧟

7. bruh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

y’all really did him dirty. This ripoff version of yuzuru. I can’t— T^T

8. I like the side story Avi

9. ATA is the grandparent you don’t see very often but they remember that you liked turtles when you were 9 so every year for Christmas/birthdays they get you turtle related gifts and now you’re 25 and have an entire closet full of turtle shit… how many creepy/spooky hunts are we going to get? In January? It’s like they sit in a meeting and no one has any ideas until someone’s like “they like spooky, right?” Give it a rest.

Grenade, Bunni_B, Xara and 15 others like this.
  10. I love the misc, but avis are meh

11. I like some of the avis and the furniture is alright. This hunt just seems out of place.

12. In terms of recycle I bet a lot of things wouldn’t be recycle if ata gave the amount that you used to get to a lvl back when your recycled it. The main reason everything is recycle is because it cost so much to lvl to max lvl that nobody wants to change out the dorm items anymore.

13. It’s not different we have had MULTIPLE SNOWBOARDING AND ZOMBIE HUNTS EVERY YEAR.

14. It’s not even just snowboarding? Lol & the avas are definitely different. I see no similarities to any in the past.

15. Snow and zombies. None of that is new. Same bs every time and the least they could do is make it actually good

Bunni_B, -P_M-Juss_Swagg and Destinyy like this.
  16. I like spooky hunts, so I kinda like this hunt but I do agree a different hunt option could’ve been executed.

Ghastly likes this.
  17. It’s a love/hate hunt. It’s either you really like it or don’t. Unfortunately ATA can’t please everyone in a single hunt. I’m sure y’all are going to find a hunt to your liking soon enough.

18. I always get the male avis first from getting the required amount of drops. Give me higher chances for the girls.😅