EVENT ❄️🧟‍♂️ Ghoul Runnings🧟‍♀️❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 31, 2021.

1. I bought it and it’s the same, no added stat boost

2. write in a ticket? devs will be able to elaborate what the boost is and if there is no boost then it will be flagged there is an issue.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. Ooo I kinda like this hunt 🏂👻

4. I'm not a fan of the full thing, but sweet move making those pretty avid the side story and not leaderboard!

Plus some of the furni is perfect for necromancer dorm.. 💀

FoxWrongWitchu likes this.
  5. Wtf.. whose deciding these hunts? Ghoul runnings is a play on cool runnings, btw wheres John candy and the bobsled.
    I was done with creepy hunts when Halloween ended. Where's the decent snowy hunts?? Ughhhhhh I swear kindergartens can choose better.

6. . ok.. another hunt to relax lol

Bunni_B and Grenade like this.
  7. This is an okay hunt, would be better if they use older strategies.

1. It be cool if all the avi weren’t looking like zombies, they had an option to make them a zombies. I don’t remember what the halloween hunt was called but they had you collect blood from completing parties to make the Avis bloody (but you still have the option to use the non bloody avi). Instead of blood they can use brains to earn the zombies avi version of the athletes.

2.several hunts in the past have a competition where two or more team went head to head to win prizes (and the more you helped your team win, the better the rewards). The team could be athlete vs. zombies and the team who collects the most items win. The items could be weapons or sports equipment for the athletes and brains for the zombies. Items can be drop from potd, ppotd and premium parties

lustylegend and Intensive like this.
  8. I would love hunts like that

9. Yup that would be me. I love the spooky hunts, but only when they're done well. And this hunt is trash

-Mrs_Mis- and FastForward like this.
  10. I like it but the furniture could be better

11. Love the Avis 😍 Let’s hit the slopes!!

12. I appreciate this hunt and the concept.
    I really like action figure avatars. They aren't boring. And they are all well made. Come on..
    Im not a fan of the room tho but i am totally fine with the concept of the hunt.

13. I forgot it was Halloween again… Silly me! 🤦🏻‍♂️

14. No expectations and y’all still managed to fail

15. Tf is this? And on my birthday month 😒 just yuck 🤮

16. Y’all are never satisfied smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s new , it’s different & I dig it 😌

tantrum, LeeJarrett, Jynx and 2 others like this.
  17. Honestly I like it! It’s different! ♥️

LeeJarrett and Macey like this.
  18. It feels like these hunts are fillers ♻️

19. I feel like I'm the only one who likes this hunt

Macey likes this.
  20. 1st disappointment of the year