EVENT ❄️🧟‍♂️ Ghoul Runnings🧟‍♀️❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 31, 2021.

1. This isn't a dress up game though.

2. I don’t like how the avis are holding severed heads, specifically because the skin tone isn’t green or grey. There is no indication they are dead zombies. Just dead people and that doesn’t sit well for me. It’s also triggering.

We don’t need a zombie hunt or a snowboarding hunt every year. We have had the same style of hunt for the last 4 years and it’s boring.

There are so many other themes you could go for but you keep pumping out 💩 work. Even when a theme is cute ata drops the ball and the artwork is trash which ruins the hunt. I am not happy with this at all.

3. 🗣 Why are the walls 49ec in the shop? What is extra, it is same stat as all other walls❓❓

4. maybe just a glitch in your app, my app shows them as 19ec. i suggest reloading the app and if that doesn’t work delete and reinstall 😁
    (update, ignore me.. didn’t see it in mollys corner! there is a stat boost in the one in mollys corner but you can still buy it in the store for 19ec 💃🏻)

#104 Intoxication, Jan 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  5. The walls have a stat boost. There's an explanation in Molly's deals

Delight and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. I don't really hate it. I love halloween stuff. My criticism is only towards the avatars, I honestly haven't even looked much at the furni because I'm satisfied with what I've got and likely won't change. But I change avatars like outfits.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  7. This hunt should of been October and come on you can do better then this something original

8. How the hell you gonna name this hunt "Ghoul Runnings" and not have one got dang bobsledding avi???

Grenade and Intensive like this.
  9. Oooo 🧛‍♀️ Sexy Bruce Campbell 🌚🖤

ATA-Will likes this.
  10. Completely agree with the idea that it could be triggering but it does say in the description of the avi that they are zombies

11. Yes but when looking at someone’s profile you don’t get to read the avi description.

12. What type of stat boost becuase the walls are the same stats as other walls? Are they upgradable?

13. i am once again, asking for unwanted hunt boxes.

14. Its so bland.. I give a perfectly good idea and y'all don't even take it >:/

FineassVirgo and Affirmations like this.
  15. I’m kinda sad that we won’t get story posts anymore lol

16. sad. just a repeat of another hunt basically but ghoul themed :(

Bunni_B likes this.