EVENT ❄️🧟‍♂️ Ghoul Runnings🧟‍♀️❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 31, 2021.

1. At this point I don't know how to feel about the hunts that keep coming out. I tolerated the last hunt because I thought it was funny. This one...eh. It could be better, a LOT better.

2. Oh

3. buying 6mc item (‘:

4. I’m having mixed feelings but I do love the sprite 999

broski likes this.
  5. crying theowinf my head against a wall screaming

giving very much repeated ideas

FineassVirgo likes this.

6. This hunt is trash...listen to your community. There were so many better things you could have done.

7. Can u guys try again? 🥲 like sike and when I log back in it'll be better? ... or different?....

8. Yes please

9. The birds outfit is nice

10. Is it PvP hunt?

11. Tbh, my expectations and standards definitely have lowered 🙈 but it’s not something i don't think deserves this much hate. Some pieces of the furni are quite nice. Though, I feel like it would have been better w pvp.

--Tifa, cindyytania, Ghastly and 2 others like this.
  12. Winter sports ruined

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  13. In Molly deals there is the polar bear Stat item that should be made into a 499 🌚

Sigh Ata could u make it possible?

14. GIMMIE UR BOXES IM OPENING THEM TY

15. Why Halloweenish In January.. quality of avis is long long gone I don’t know when was last time I got excited about one , guys avis have being on a decline because o pc what is a shame and lemme .. I keep saying try something new let us customizing the avis as we pls ( like the sims) w our threats… so you guys don’t need think on pc and satisfied all… the hunts you would sell clothes accessories and pets and would change every hunt and we need collect like the rooms … much easier ( ps the no need be animated)

16. Everyone hates
    But that’s okay
    Because we still play the game
    Gj ATA artists, you are appreciated
    even if majority of ppl who say something are usually criticizing
    But you already knew that
    Still nice to be reminded tho 🤗
    Happy new year & holidays

Delight likes this.
  17. This is ATA's strategy of lowering our standards so when a decent hunt pops out we all rush to spend dimes🤸

18. I'm doing everything but partying 🌚 I don't want the avis or furniture. I'll keep my ecs til vday hopefully it's worth waiting.

insatiablevixen_ likes this.
  19. Valentines day hunt is coming

BadLittlePanda likes this.