EVENT ❄️🧟‍♂️ Ghoul Runnings🧟‍♀️❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Okay i actually like this hunt … psst ata boost my avi chances when opening boxes ty

2. Considering Euphoria comes out in a few days and what a massive show that is with the demographic that this game is aimed at I was kinda hopeful for something along those lines with skimpy outfits and wild makeup. The players would have eaten that up. Sigh. It's my own fault for having expectations from y'all tbh.

Psilocybin, Shog, Deathbat and 14 others like this.
  3. 5/10 ig

Ciabatta likes this.
  4. This shit is ass lmfaooo

5. It's cute! I hope pvp pops in somewhere

6. Idk. I didn't expect much so I'm not disappointed. Some of the misc looks ok

Haruto, Ciabatta, Kaibyo and 2 others like this.
  7. 999 is good

TattedMamii likes this.
  8. Looks like 2020’s hunt right after BF…

Grenade and Quack like this.
  9. Not my favorite at all but I know some people like Halloween hunts more than once a year. 😬 I would like the ice skater if she wasn’t covered in ice and the other version might be covered in blood. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Again, not my type of hunt but I know some people like this. I’m hoping this years Easter hunt is better than last years. I need a new Easter avatar.

10. Okayyy, this is really creative!

Adorabelle and Delight like this.
  11. There are threads of plenty overlooked ideas

12. Same with attack on titan, like one of the largest mainstream Animes is coming to an end and you could be capitalising off of it. I don't know how to say this without it sounding rude but the devs are so out of touch 🦦

13. Is pimd trying to be 11years old fr

14. Box avi is naice

15. I want the 999

16. controversial: I didn’t think it was that bad. It’s creative surely and the avis don’t look totally terrible. I’m okay with it

Empress_, --Tifa, Fayee and 4 others like this.
  17. Lmao yea this is a NO and why do a ghoul hunt when we just had Halloween 🥴

18. Can we have a stoner hunt pls. I'm tired of all the booze and liquor items in this game. I'd like a hookah as a lamp.

19. I actually like this one

20. I love halloween stuff I gobble that sh- right up but the avatars... Sometimes less is more 🦦 they're too messy

Jynx, Ciabatta and LeeJarrett like this.