EVENT Groovy New Year!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Just another note, why are you congratulating a company for their “hard work” when we (the community) pays for them to do said work?

They’re not being of service to anyone. They take your money and you get nothing out of it.

Thank your bus driver instead of Devs for a mobile app.

2. [​IMG]

--Tifa and This_Is_Jessie like this.
  3. The difference between money going to in-game purchases for an app vs a bus driver is you have to pay the bus driver for their service, while spending money within a free app is up to you.

Also you pay for the in-game currency/items, not the content. You will always get what you paid for if you do chose to spend money whether that’s cats, dogs, dns, ecs, vip lounge, etc.

Definitely thank your bus drivers though, they deserve it. 👍🏼

4. This ia bette then the nye neon crap that looks so dark on the avis and honestlythey do that crqp to 3 years gets old

5. I’m sorry but the main story male Avi looks like The Dating Game killer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kaibyo, DieRomantic, Puma and 2 others like this.
  6. I don’t hate it.

7. But we’re going into NEW YEAR with THROWING IT BACK?? Do you see the issue 💀

RightScale likes this.
  8. I’ve come to take my words back…it’s would be a nice hunt theme if they hadn’t repeated it like 2 or 3 times this year. New Years is all about moving forward from the past, not going back. Plus, where are my fancy people at?

I was more into the Retro hunt than this one, where the fem box avi had a cap.

As for the Mods and Devs who have commented…I agree with some of their points yet, ATA has the enough money to hire more or new designers.

I agree with a lot of my fellow players, doesn’t ATA survey us every end of hunt? Can’t they see we’re liking it less and less? What about that massive survey where we ranked everything and even chose themes we wanted as a community? I barely see the Mods around, much less the Devs….

It’s almost been 4 years since I started playing, I’ve only stayed for the people I met here.

9. it would*

Wish I could edit or delete my comment…

MisfitsRUsClubBank likes this.
  10. So you DO know what Saturday Night Fever is, which is one of my favorite movies, and still gave us this very unattractive (and frankly, ugly) hunt avatar and furniture wise. A friend and I were also talking about how beautiful and nostalgic the 1970's aesthetic of The Virgin Suicides film was, but no. Plus, you've gotten some of the 1960's mixed up with the 1970's. Thank you for poisoning my go to NYE furniture boxes.

11. Yeah, it's been done. But why should that stop them? They recycle ideas.

RightScale likes this.
  12. YES on the disconnected from their customers part. This app is going the way of K-Mart. Tacky and uninspired.

RightScale and Kaibyo like this.
  14. Added back the 2b emoji spell ty 🥳

15. Ridiculous price, I might add…

Aidan989 and Kaibyo like this.
  16. How is 2b a ridiculous price? 👀
    It's more affordable than 10ec, that's for sure

17. Compared to 1000 for a spell in previous hunts? It’s ridiculous…

18. Love how y’all complain…….It’s quite entertaining reading this.

Happy 2022. 🎆 can’t wait for the all the hunts you make this year

Delight and Intoxication like this.
  19. 🤢🤮

RightScale and Alden like this.
  20. To yall complaining about this hunt and why not holographic and futuristi c they are celebrating dick clarks rockin new years eve turning 49 which is why they went with the 70s