EVENT Groovy New Year!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Dec 24, 2021.

1. It shouldn’t exist, they thought about putting it and forgot to remove it IG…

2. Jesus, those emoji prices-

3. Let us know when you release the male avis

4. Guess I’ll see y’all around Easter time.. happy New Years everyone

IISMII-PUNK, Margojuana and Espacio like this.
  5. Heh…ATA I mean no offense but I don’t think ya’ll understand wot “New years” was this year ^^’ I don’t mind some of the furni, ava’s are not my style nor the stats.

6. True but still i would get that price if it would actually give u another advantage like boost cash or drops by some small amount
    But to just get emoji around your name its not worthy

7. Omg yesss 🌼

Intoxication likes this.
  8. The main story avis are ugly 😭 of course pretty avis have to be box and lb. I’m excited for the stats though. Also like some furni pieces and those pet styles

9. Just got digs on the 125kcs boots and main story female avi, after that I'm defo taking a PIMD vacay 😪

10. Facts and you can't even purchase the 2b one it says "item cannot be purchased" 🥴 like what?

11. How do you guys consistently manage to make shittier male avatars every hunt?

12. I actually like this

13. Come on now they just keep getting worse seems like 🥲🚮

14. Now THISSSS is the fun I was waiting for! Not big on the 90's but I love it!!

15. Sooo I'll take the chair, 499, and top shelf? 🤭

16. I find it very telling that the normal box avis aren't even SHOWN. This is the most hideous hunt I've seen thus far.

IISMII-PUNK likes this.
  17. Wokeness

IISMII-PUNK likes this.
  18. I mean the furniture is cute but the male avis need to be better!!…Most of the hunts this year,the male avis were lacking!

-Gon-, Beee and Haruto like this.
  19. Going into this new year with this trash hunt 🤢🤮🤮 ATA with all the money you make off EC,DN’s, subscription's.. THIS IS TRASH YOU COME UP WITH ?!? Hire a new creative design team!! Hasn’t been a decent male looking avatar in forever, it’s okay for them to look masculine ! Not everyone likes the in between male/female confused looking “male” avatars. Maybe add a unisex avatar instead of just female and feminine male.. it’s not fair. Themes sucked this year as well … 🤔🤔 maybe ask the players to help design with avatars like before, they usually look better than the 💩 you guys come up with …