UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Look in pub

Muschi and Barbwyre like this.
  2. My account has been disabled on the wrong terms I would like to discuss why so please one of the admins message me

3. Send a help ticket by tapping the gear icon at the top left of your home page and selecting the Help button. It is not a live chat so you will need to wait a while for a response.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Eh, I just haven’t seen it enforced until recently. To me it seems a bit silence hungry. You’re under the presumption that said roleplay is sexual. Roleplay isn’t always sexual in nature. Regardless of the silencing policies and such it is an exchange that goes on behind closed doors in private and not necessarily in public channels nonetheless.

There’s many things that aren’t actually tradeable that are exchanged for bentos and or gifts/spoils. I just find it a bit odd PIMD is “roleplay” game yet soliciting roleplay in exchange for not even necessarily “payment” so to speak— but spoils. It is a little wild for me to wrap my head around.

I don’t engage nor solicit rp and I think it’s weird 🧐

5. It doesn't have to be sexual in nature to warrant silencing. Asking for payment for any form of "roleplay" shouldn't occur. Although It may occur in private channels, which AREN'T moderated, the original request/ solicit/ statement in pub/ campus which is a public moderated channel, breaks TOU. Asking for payment for any form of rp is certainly sus, and should be disencouraged. That's a literal non tradeable transaction.

Azari, Intoxication, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  6. I entirely get what you’re saying. It does seem odd, but any in-game actions or items shouldn’t be exchanged for currency unless it is done so by ATA so that’s the way I look at it.

7. You banned me for harassing with an alt???
    I haven't been on an alt all day...
    Ban me from putting in tickets so you don't have to explain all ya want but you can't ban me here.... I would like an explanation please and thank you!

8. You owe me an explanation for my silence and since I'm banned from putting in tickets y'all can hit me up and explain yourselves or do it here... I was banned for harassing with an alt.... Give me proof of what I did or at least tell me what I did.

9. My bad y'all silenced me for my name... That I had for awhile... So am I silenced until I change ign??? That sounds like you CFing me to change my name which is against your rules... I gotta pay ec to change it when you are the ones that allowed it to be used??? That's not right.

10. Not my fault this name passed through your system... I'll change the name as soon as you hook me up with the ec to do it👍

11. ^ Spamming forums isn't going to help your case, unfortunately, since that in and of itself is against the rules.

12. This. Please refrain from spamming to avoid further issues.

13. 100% your fault. You put in a extra c to get around it. You were fully aware it was against tou to use that ign. So dont go off coz you got told off for it

Myra, amber16035, Campus and 3 others like this.
  14. I think the name is genius tbh

SaucySunshine likes this.
  15. Pimd silence everyone but the people that deserve it ripp offff

16. Dont break simple rules and you wont get silenced

17. The simple rules mad lame , treating us like kids , u get silenced for mentioning a video game 😂

18. The simple rules mad lame , treating us like kids , u get silenced for mentioning a video game 😂

19. The rules used to be waaaay more strict, y’all wouldn’t survive pimd 2012.