New Club Feature ~ Ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Whorchata-, Dec 10, 2021.

?

Should this be a thing?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Hi, I had an idea about a new feature that could be added on here for clubs. Imagine if clubs were able to decorate a room as a whole kinda of like the dorms where there’s furniture and decorations and everyone who clicks on the club could press a button to view the room. It’ll be like viewing the club just like we view each other’s dorms. And there’s be specific furnitures for the clubs that we can earn in hunts or certain parties. And the admins of the club can work on decorating the club’s room together. It was just an idea I wanted to share to see what you guys think.

Tokyo, Ruyl, Rainie and 5 others like this.
  2. The idea is pretty nice. ATA actually sent out a survey I believe last year that included club decor as an option. I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear they’re already considering it!

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  3. Mandatory "No support" comment.

4. What would be a benefit to this? Other decorative things like avatars and our personal equipped furni offer stat bonuses. What would furni equipped in a clubhouse room contribute to, besides maybe teambuilding? The only thing I could think of is having it affect club ranking based on the furnis stats, similar to how club members' stats affect club ranking, and I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to implement.

5. Sounds like a fun idea. But what would it do for the club

6. Idk if devs will see this but something that would be a really great add for the club it would be, when someone join, to get the date when he joined too, it would help to know when someone even if isn't innactive, just talks in pms, pub or hits once at 3 days the party or once. It would help pres and vps bcs they wouldn't had to remember when they've joined and would be easier to check the data, then the actual day and the player showcase and then kick or not.

7. This is already a thing. Available for exec and higher to see. Says:
    • Last active 1 day ago
    • Last active 3 days ago
    • Last active 7 days ago
    • Last active more then 7 days ago
    Part of the job of a admin is to keep track of members. If you want to know the exact join date of them and remember it then put it in their tag or write it in a book or some shit.
    Party history also shows how many hits each person did on each party. This has existed for many years.

If your admins are to lazy to do something as simple as checking party history then demote them to a standard member and find someone who is willing to do the job.
    If you are this person then just find a club to join as a member and dont run a club. Running a successful club is literally a job. And a full time job when starting out. You have to check in daily to make sure things are being maintained and there are no issues going on. Or if you are going to be away for a bit, have someone you trust to take charge and do the job of a pres while you are gone.

Tdlr: running a club takes work. So you gotta get off your ass and do some work. Or if you are to lazy to do that then dont be a club admin

Scr3ampuff and GoddessHailey like this.
  8. Fun idea! ATA did a survey not that long ago asking about club decor as a possible feature and they may implement that at some point! However the details have to be worked out. For example who would donate the furni? And if a player leaves the club, what issues might it cause if they want that furniture back, etc. Nevertheless, it would be a cool feature for sure.

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  9. Whom said anything about lazy lol. I don't need to know when they've been active last day, but to know the exact day when they've joined, I already said above why🤦🏻‍♂️bcs someone can be active and not hit the parties but you need iq to understand that some just use alts to park or whom knows what. If we know the date when they've join we will be able to compare how many side drops they've got since the day they've joined until the date when you check on them 🤦🏻‍♂️

10. Use hunt drops to see how qctive they qre like every other club? Qdd the date in their tag or write it down somewhere like i said? Like shit whats the point in club admins existing if you expecting ata to do qll of your job for you. Doing tags and checking drops are very simple jobs if you cant even do that then how can you be expected to do the harder jobs of a admin.
    It is 100% laziness to be looking for ways to avoid very simple jobs