POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Da switch from bf cats to regular cats tend to do that. Should be fixed with a simple app close and reopening.

2. Wasn't there a promo time when you could open 2 time boxes at once? I wish they'd bring that back for a while

3. It wasn't a promo; it was when they were testing timer boxes. :)

4. I know about max plunder. I had more than enough tuts

5. Thats the min u should have to get max outcome. Beyond that it doesnt make a difference on the value of tuts but only their cs contributes to ur stats

6. Okay well I was going through your options as it wasn’t mentioned in your post.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Carepack vs no carepack? Amp vs no amp?

Muschi likes this.
  8. There's a Plethora of reasons why this could've happened, as stated by some others it could've easily been max plunder, amped Party or a care package. If they have VIP or the cash sub, thatd also add a small percentage for cash bonus.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Why can't I see/access any collectathon & new hunt... all I'm seeing is something about club furniture challenge, daily xc & rate my dorm... I cannot open new hunt boxes either

10. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app

Delight likes this.
  11. tysm 😊 it got fixed

Muschi likes this.
  12. can someone tell me if the next hunt will be an invite? i can't see it on forums but ppl are talking about it 😅

13. There’s never any way to 100% know for sure until changeover but there are usually invites around Christmas

14. there havent been christmas invites in 2-3 years so imma say no on that one 👀

they might change their minds but just based on previous years

15. I didn’t

16. How do I get max plunder in parties & What stat should I raise to help with max plunder (strength or intelligence)?

17. How many dogs do you need for a party?

18. u need to drop 2 dogs for a dogstar to start ;)

_Mariku_- likes this.
  19. u get max plunder by hiring tuts, u can calculate the total money u need to spend on tuts by adding ur stats and multiplying it by 30 i think or 15?? not sure. and i dont think focusing on one stat over the other affects max plunder(???) im not sure, i think regardless of what stat build u do whether strength, intel, or balance, ur max plunder stays the same unless u upgrade/buy dormmates or idk prolly not maybe im wrong o_O

_Mariku_- likes this.
  20. AHHH thank you! Which gives out more money, hypno cat or dog? I’m trying to buy dormmates fast 😂