POC Avatars, Mainly Black Women

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Nubiia, Nov 23, 2021.

1. there's alot of black avi's, be it on old avi's or new one, hunt or not, all you need to do is keep searching for them. greek fret box, lockbox, bbq box, thanksgaming box and etc. there's always a variety for different people. if you have suggestions try sending a mail on the developer.

2. I would never say no to more avatars of color, diversity is always important and it's great that they are trying to include every group they can for representation while most games have a "well, this is what you get ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ" mentality.

I'm not black, so I am in no way speaking on behalf of anyone, but I feel like they've made several cute black avatars that varied in appearance just in the past few months alone, for example:

• Poseidon's Ball
    • Current Month Store Avis
    • Quiz You Were Here
    • Are you afraid of the park
    • Major Arcana
    • Current Story Pass
    • Lingerie Shard Avis

Are all hunts/events within this past month alone that included Avatars of Color, All varying in looks. Could ATA include more? Absolutely. But I wouldn't say you'd have to wait until Black History Month to find a good avatar, and this game isn't going anywhere any time soon so I'm sure they'll continue to try their best to create avatars that we'll all enjoy. I hope they can make one that will resonate with you ๐Ÿ’›

Barbwyre, Day, Campus and 1 other person like this.
  3. You guys are aware that ATA does have POC artists as well?

Barbwyre likes this.
  4. It's so hard to satisfy everyones needs, I keep wishing for beautiful blonde avatars and sometimes avi is so pretty yet it's a black girl ๐Ÿ˜† Black sailor moon from otaku hunt was one of the biggest disappointments for me personally. I think we all notice what we dislike (what doesn't fit our wants)

5. This sounded like a whole micro aggression ngl.

Aiva52, Jadore, A5h and 7 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    I honestly don't know how else to respond to this rn

Aiva52, Jadore, A5h and 7 others like this.
  7. I mean they literally cant make that kinda stuff exactly the same. There HAS to be differences. Otherwise they will get slammed with copyright lawsuits

Aiva52, _cUtaSimA_, Barbwyre and 2 others like this.
  8. Oh naw, how about you just don't? Good it's winter season, snowflake.

9. Itโ€™s always funny that the people who use this kind of language are the people who are the most sensitive ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aiva52, Jadore, A5h and 4 others like this.

10. I am quite fed up of American leftists bullying everyone and seeing racism in everything. I envy a free time of the mod who would stamp my name on a quite rude picture just because his tiny head projects racist crap on me, could've asked, could've corrected, but nah, y'all too arrogant and rather bully.
    I thank lord that I'm European every time I meet this bunch online, bunch that tries to apply it's issues on the rest of the world. I bet if I actually used black avis y'all would have an issue with it as well.

Byte likes this.
  11. What black sailor moon??????

12. Didnโ€™t read not gonna lie because sounds like you got political on a video game, mind you most of us arenโ€™t even into politics. We donโ€™t care what avatars you use. We care when you make micro aggressions that are similar to โ€œfor a black girlโ€; you can be indirectly racist and you were.

sincerely,
    an offspring of a black panther

Aiva52, A5h, Scarge and 5 others like this.
  13. Just a friendly reminder, but do keep the original topic of this thread in mind while posting.

Please direct personal discussions to PMs to avoid derailing threads.

Barbwyre, Guy, Azari and 1 other person like this.
  14. LMFAO

Azari likes this.
  15. Right!!!! Like damn can I get a light skin with big brown eyes, swooped baby hairs, long two-strand twist braids, gold chain, hoodie, leggings and cute low tops. I want a girl that looks like me! Not the average person of color. More unique like the Avis without skin color.

16. Bring back the nerd looking avs