Furniture Preview Guide

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Onyxe, Jul 8, 2018.

1. did it happen?

2. Nope but a new outline is being made so hopefully it'll get done.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Do we know if this new one is still happened/has happened? 😩 anticipation is killin meh

4. Hi, it’s still in progress but is a huge guide!

Ladyfrenchh, Muschi and Lite like this.
  5. Can we please fix the broke images? I really want to know showtime! @Atlas 🙏

6. I don't have access to the full dorm pictures the original poster made, but you can see the pieces of the Showtime set here.

Pewds likes this.
  7. Thank you so much 💕

8. Anyone know what luxury towers looks like? I keep getting directed to the selling page instead

9. You can view the furni set here

Atlas likes this.
  10. Is the updated one still being worked on? I figured I would check one last time before I just post one myself. Secretly hoping that it's just been posted somewhere that maybe I didn't see. If not, give me this week and I'll post an updated furniture preview guide that brings us up to present.

11. Hi, can anyone tag me if you know from which announcement/thread does the Dortoir Mode set comes from?

I've been scrolling all over old announcement & old events and still could find the post.

Maybe I couldn't recognise the title name, but if you do, please tag me on it, tysm 🥹💜

12. You can find the forums post here

Muschi and Lite like this.
  13. This would be awesome because it’s not been like 2 years since someone said it was in the works

14. ..

15. @grippysocks it's #25 Black Friday from I wanna say 2017.