Option to Start Multiple Parties in a Row (Party Automation)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by NightRider-Gh0St, Nov 27, 2021.

?

Do you like this idea?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2021.
  1. Yes

62.5%
  2. Good idea but I have some feedback

16.7%
  3. No

20.8%
  1. Guys I have an idea for making admin lives easier and keeping members in the club

an option added to the party starting :
    When you click on a party to start it, a menu is added to the party page

1.how many times you want this party to start (default is 1 party for people who like it the current way)
    2.how long between each party (can be immediately starting the next party or have a break)

It’s not supposed to force anyone to start many parties. Just an additional option. If you like starting one party at a time it doesn’t affect you.

helps a lot with night time for admins

When you’re busy your club can still have parties

Don’t need to always watch the parties

Spend more time having fun in the game and talking in club chat, less working like a robot for the parties

can keep playing the game even if you’re busy cause it’s less responsibility mostly just fun

2. Yes and ata charges ecs for this feat... I don't think so

3. This idea should get more support. It certainly doesn’t hurt anybody, and it could make admin work more stress-free. I can see it being very beneficial for starting potd

Lite likes this.
  4. 2 would only work if you have limos, boats or planes. You specifically coz you set it up. But even then im not sure how easy it would be to code it to auto use them

Im not against this general idea tho

Madison_Kara likes this.
  5. I would rather computer bots being presidents and admins overall. Some people take it way out of proportion. You pay them bentos to get into their club just for them to kick you out and tell you something made up like you’re stupid or even dropping your cat or dog to be in a club and they end up kicking you. So the parties they offer you don’t get. It is really hard. Some people are really mean in this game and I have a lot of ideas I could pitch

6. Yes you do have to pay to join premium clubs. Coz people are spending REAL money for it to happen. If you dont drop then of course you are gonna get kicked. No one likes a scabber. If you are worried about being scammed of your drops then only join premium clubs with a good reputation

Muschi and Jasz-ie like this.
  7. I have been joining premium clubs of recommendation and still gotten bad experience because my account is small. What I’m trying to explain is that we pay to get in their clubs for example 3bento 60 ccp or dsp and then I went to bed just to wake up to them kicking my rs and I for nothing. I also pay REAL MONEY in this game. I just don’t own a club for myself because that would take me awhile to climb. There was this other one drop 1 cat for 30 parties and my rs dropped for both of us because she had them stocked on her account and after dropping they kicked us. That’s what I’m trying to say. Whether they’re good clubs or not they take it way out of proportion being run by real people or a normal user like I am. I would prefer a computer bot 🤖 or an actual ATA person, who’s working with PIMD of experience with people and being nice. It’s mean here and you get fighting for the least stuffs

8. Nahh good clubs dont do that shit. This game would turn to shit if it was fully run by bots. The entire point of this game is communication and team work

9. Your suggestion sounds interesting. Can you describe how computer moderation might look like?

10. Why not just make more people party jockeys? There's a max of what, 20 slots? That's 1/5th of the total max club membership. Just make sure to spread out who gets party jockey amongst the time zones.