POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Is it worth doing a solo cat? As in does it pay good compared to staying in a session and using dns on that

2. is it worth buying the pack they have in store right now for $99? (the 10 raffle tickets, 10 keys, 500 ec, 6 dogs , etc)

Jasz-ie likes this.
  3. Hi will you'll be replacing tarot cards instead of birthstones ? or is it only for this event.😊

4. Yeah they are usually replaced with the newer ones every Black Friday

5. Ok so I made a trade and it disappeared and I can't submit a help ticket

6. I have uged with odd dorms and my friend with even. Im slightly higher in stats but he gets more cash per hit. Care to comment?

7. Could be your plunder you should have 15b in tutors per 1mcs if you are under you will earn less money from hits

8. How come when I use this ratio of 15b to 1mcs I don’t get the most like I had 30 b and 3mcs but when add another 10 b I don’t get more money?

9. If the message has disapeared it means the person unadded you

10. Absolutely. Soloing a cat will always pay more because you aren't sharing the profits with other members. It takes a minimum of 50Dns however to solo one by yourself. Possibly more. Keep that in mind. But yes earlier, a friend of mine made 28t off a solo by himself. Way more than you would ever get flashing. However max drops will still be 500 for cats and 700 for dogs. I hear soloing dogs takes around 80DNs so choose whichever and if you find you can't finish it in time have a friend jump in and help you finish it off 💙

11. Does soloing also depend on stats? I’m planning to solo but don’t know if my stats is good enough. I’m 18mcs

12. Ended up doing it anway coz wanted to try lol. I ended up scamming myself coz forgot amps exist 😂 but yehh it took 50dn. Everyone hits the same atm so its 50dn for anyone

Campus and Hoal like this.
  13. Generally yes but it seems it's exactly 50Dns for everyone during the event. As referenced in the post above you 💙

14. Good to know! I'm happy it worked out for you! Grow and prosper cutie 💙

15. I'm kinda newbie in forums so can anyone tell me where can I find the list of birthstones, Greek and zodiac shards avi. Idk what to search to look at the avis from each shards so it would be much appreciated if someone can help me with that

Campus likes this.
  16. They can be found under "Events" and scroll down about 15 threads and you'll see Birthstone avatars! Greek, and zodiac shards guides can be found here as well in old topics! Hope you get what you are looking for!

17. yess thank you so muchh

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  18. Actually they didn't unadd me

19. where is my cat 🐈 ?

20. They’ll still be in your showcase even if not showing in the shop at the moment