STORY PASS 🔍Ptolemy Harlow and the Case of the Fossil Collector🕵️‍♂️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 24, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP Invitation to Mystery and Tradeable Invitation to Mystery are also in Trending.)
    The Invitation to Mystery will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Invitation to Mystery, or be traded the Tradeable Invitation to Mystery.
    What is this other pass?
    This time there is a Tradeable Invitation to Mystery.
    How does the Tradeable Invitation to Mystery work?
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Invitation to Mystery, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's!
    This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!!!
    You can only buy one Tradeable Invitation to Mystery at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Pass to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.
    Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Invitation to Mystery will convert to a VIP Invitation to Mystery in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?
    There are no Avatar Boxes in this Story Pass. Once you begin the Story you will be given the option to choose the path which leads to Masculine avatar rewards, or the path which leads to Feminine avatar rewards.
    Can I do both stories and get both rewards?
    Yes! Once you complete the VIP Pass the first time you can restart the pass with the other story and collect the opposite Avatars.
    I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Invitation to Mystery) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    What if I picked the wrong choices, will it be more difficult?
    It may take a bit longer to complete the Story Pass if you make the wrong choices, but shouldn't make things too difficult!
    I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.

#1 ATA-Will, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  2. I’m in love

3. PURRLOCK HOLMES HERE I COME

4. Tier 1 is okay. The rest just goes down hill

5. Tier 3 fem avi is adorable!!!!

Khris and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  6. Buying tradeable story pass WMO

7. Both of the avis from tier 4 are such a hottie 😳 *bi panic 😭 love it!

Anaroda, Mariahbozy, Puma and 3 others like this.
  8. ELEMENTARY, I SAY 🔎

Cavalera and ATA-Will like this.
  9. The stat items are CUUUTE🤌🏾

10. Buying story pass, amis

11. Tier 1 characters feel like evil wedding on Venom🤔

12. Buying tradable story pass ..... Wm price plzzzzz

13. Why does the Victims Widow have a Picture of her without a Veil as the SnapShot, but the avi itself is Veiled? Not to be mean or anything, making sure that this is what was meant to be or if it was an accidental upload.

14. I think its so that you can see it better in the icon since you can barely see her face in the normal avi

Muschi, 3 and You-Are-Mine like this.
  15. buying pass for 9b

16. Is it just me or anyone else having a bug about the pass too? Im doing the complete collectathon tier but its not adding up if i complete a tier 🌚

17. It's working fine for me. U can try clearing ur game cache and whatnot and if the problem persists, I'd recommend for you to send in a help ticket to ATA

18. I dont have a ticket 🐼 i already talked to a mod but thanks