Tickets not working

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by YouWishIt, Nov 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tickets aren't working for me. Anyone else has the same problem? I need to send a ticket but the system isn't working.

2. Have you tried clearing your app cache or uninstalling/reinstalling and trying again

Epistemologia likes this.
  3. Not yet. I'll try. Though it's not the first time this happens.

4. My tickets have been fuckd for years. Uninstall and reinstall works but expect to have to do it a bunch. I have to uninstall and reinstall to send a ticket thrn uninstall and reinstall again to see their reply. Then uninstall and reinstall again to be able to reply back. Repeat till convo is done. Start again when need to send another ticket

5. Sounds like you need a new phone

Guy likes this.
  6. Its not my phone. Ive tried on multiple phones and the tablet i had ages ago to. All the same issue

7. Sometimes you just gotta believe

8. It’s rigged 🤣🤣🤣 u uninstall and reinstall so it looks like PIMD has so many downloads when in reality they don’t …

9. I’d recommend you state that to ATA in a ticket so you’ll have one less issue solved/acknowledged by developers. I’m seeing on this thread that there’s no actual options to troubleshooting outside of the condescending “you can delete/reinstall” and “it’s not my phone, i tried everywhere”

Could be a connection issue, I’m in school for C.S and would love to try to help; feel free to hmu.

10. You know i never thort about that. And thinking about it im sure this is the only game i have played where uninstall and reinstall fixes most bugs

11. How is it condecending to say what i have found that works? My game has always been broken as fuck. Worked with ata for months to try figure out wtf going on with most of it and it just completely mind fuckd them and we both gave up so i just deal with the bugs. Been happening on multiple accs and multiple devices all the same bugs that have been slowly growing since day 1 of playing the game a bit over 4yrs ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.