EVENT A Change of Art

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Oct 28, 2021.

1. The main story female avi looks like she has a D šŸŒššŸ¤Œ

2. I love avis and dorm Tnx ATA šŸ˜šŸ’–

3. Why is the "Artist Table" desk missing from the Timer and Key boxes? I tried sending this through the "Help" section of the app but it wouldn't go through.

4. That's a good question; I just noticed it is missing on mine too. Hopefully it is just a visual glitch. I'll send a ticket myself since yours isn't going through. For the future, I recommend clearing your app cache in your phone settings; usually that fixes the issue of the ticket not going through!

5. I'll do that now, thanks! ā˜ŗļø

Muschi likes this.
  6. It was a problem when the hunt started I believe ata has fixed it, they advise you to uninstall and reinstall the app and they should show. If you donā€™t want to do that then it is still written in the data so you still have a chance to win it even though itā€™s not shown in the box ā˜ŗļø

Aromatic, GoddessHailey and Muschi like this.
  7. This is literally a regurgitated dorm šŸ˜”

8. Correct, this is they advised to me in the help ticket I sent for @YaoiManga. I reinstalled it and the items reappeared in the boxes for me.

9. Anyone else not having any story or like text bubbles popping up when you collect a main hunt tier? Wondering if thatā€™s on purpose and they just got rid of the whole storyline which sucks bc I really enjoyed themā€¦

10. Yeah Iā€™ve been disappointed in the lack of stories. I sent a ticket last hunt when the main tiers stopped having a story and was told that ā€œThere won't always be a story portion for each tier and this would just be one of those.ā€ Not sure why they did that seeing as before then Iā€™d never personally experienced a lack of a story portion in any previous hunts but I canā€™t speak for any tiers or hunts Iā€™ve never reached so maybe itā€™s true. Most people say that they donā€™t read them anyway so Iā€™d understand if they stopped, but itā€™d be nice to be told they would without just stopping since it was a part of hunts I enjoyed.
    I also miss being able to reread them ever since they took the chat bubble away. But it had a lot of glitches when Iā€™d go to replay it so I understand that one.

MayaTheHopeful, BumbleB33 and Muschi like this.
  11. Yeah I replayed one once and it was glitch city so I can understand that 100%

Iā€™m sure itā€™s hard to hear ppl donā€™t read/care about them when they put effort into thinking of a story to match the theme but it was also nice to read and also helped justify the theme to me if that makes sense? I donā€™t always go to the event forum posts unless Iā€™m looking for something specific tbh but I guess everyoneā€™s diff. I just always liked to read the story. Helped motivate me

12. Update on my opinion: I like 1/2 of the Furni and the dachshund stat is adorable

13. It do be cute tho

14. ....anyone getting any boxes?

15. Love this dorm set! & the black avi šŸ„°

16. how do u get the other avis?

17. not sure which ā€œother avisā€ you mean but you can get the hunt avis from the main story, at the end of the 3rd side story (vip is at the end of the 4th side story), the hunt boxes, and the LB.

lmk if youā€™re wondering how to get a specific avi! :^)

18. Now that Ive seen a good deal of the misc design going into hunt, I just wanna say, whoever you are I am now in love with you and its your fault.

19. I was talking about the avis that are holding the book and clipboard. Iā€™m not sure how to get those

20. Those are the side hunt Avis, once u complete the third side story you unlock the regular version of them, then if you complete the fourth side story you unlock the vip version of them

Phobia likes this.