Welcome Back Package

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Guy, Nov 4, 2021.

1. This is sad

Muschi likes this.
  2. I got popcorns waiting to see this happen.

3. I think the welcome back package is a pretty lit idea. It could definitely entice players to come back that haven’t been here and lost love for the game.

that being said let’s stay on topic. Keep it constructive and helpful not trolling and out of hand.

#23 Azari, Nov 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Joy, Muschi, Guy and 1 other person like this.
  4. You will get free name change if you get offline more than 6month thats a huge wellcome back package it saves 20ecs.
    And thats enough we don't need teddy bears.

5. That is incorrect. You do not get a free name change after 6 months of inactivity.

You do get a free name change if someone takes your previous IGN during your inactivity. And taking IGNs from inactive accounts requires the account to be inactive at least 6 months.

It isn't quite the same as a welcome back package as it requires something to be taken from you first. 🤷‍♀️

Joy likes this.
  6. Ok ill take it. Lmk . I'm yo friend if ata don't give you good package I'll give you one. Promise.

7. Tell me which acc you need free name change I'll help you by following this criteria

8. Some specific ideas for a welcome back package, received after returning from at least 6 months of inactivity:
    • 500 Spinner Tokens (5 Spins)
    • 3 Lite Boxes for Current Hunt
    • 5 Doctor's Notes
    • 3 Speed Up Reward Boxes
    • 1,000 PIMD Banks ($7.5B)
    It would be received through the Rewards Inbox, aka the purple envelope.

Does this seem reasonable? Anything to add or amend?

V_Witchy_101, Campus, Joy and 3 others like this.
  9. 10/10 if you include award from ATA!

Muschi likes this.
  10. What about free rs token?

11. A new award or just the yearly award from your join date?

Guy likes this.
  12. That's actually a decent idea. Especially since RS's usually break after unannounced inactivity.

V_Witchy_101, Joy and Guy like this.
  13. Guy need it tge most

14. See i see love for me in yo eyes .😍

15. The same award and free token too!

Muschi likes this.
  16. Updated
    Welcome back package, received after returning from at least 6 months of inactivity:
    • 500 Spinner Tokens (5 Spins)
    • 3 Lite Boxes for Current Hunt
    • 5 Doctor's Notes
    • 3 Speed Up Reward Boxes
    • 1,000 PIMD Banks ($7.5B)
    • 1 Relationship Token
    It would be received through the Rewards Inbox, aka the purple envelope. You would also get your yearly achievement, if you were gone during your join date anniversary, as typical.

Iriesa, Joy, Guy and 1 other person like this.
  17. Ok you people carryon making paper boats i have to go to make rain somewhere. See you guys soon stay safe . And love you babe @Muschi ♥️😘

18. I'm breaking up with you due to the fact that I am already in a relationship and I am not polyamorous. And that I didn't consent to this.

V_Witchy_101, Joy and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  19. One sided love is better , Love and emotions will not get divided

20. Yes please. I just returned to game after a couple years and realized I missed out on SO many updates. Dogs/Dogstar? Furniture? Pet's? All new to me lol pretty much had to re-learn and feel like a nooblet. I created an alt to see what the new tutorial was like and that alt now has more furniture items and upgraded at a quicker rate than this main 😪. A welcome back box would've been wonderful and motivating.

Muschi and Joy like this.