EVENT A Change of Art

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Well, yeah, the autumn theme is redone every year, but can you imagine an autumn without a autumn hunt? Autumn themed furniture is usually tasteful and popular, and this gives players who joined after the last autumn hunt a chance to get some without trading.

I really like the avatars, but my favorite ones are the box and leaderboard ones, which means I can’t get them 🙁. I’d love to see more of that style, especially for shard avatars, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

2. Watch the BW avi with the scarf be on lb 😩 she is so adorable!!

renamed32330 likes this.
  3. This is the first hunt in a while I’ve enjoyed the look and feel of! The avatars are all pretty well done and I’ll be collecting as many as possible when I can. I know the “recycle” is a problem for some, but not much of this is truly recycled as copy. I have first Impressionism items and will actually be replacing some with furniture from this hunt! I think they’re a lot prettier for this one, especially since it’s not a typical, bland autumn collection of pumpkins and turkeys. They aren’t recolored and literal copies from what I can see, but redesigns with updates to the art, which I can appreciate as an artist myself.

Well done. Maybe I’ll read the story this time around.

4. The avatars are pretty average but the love the furni v v pretty

5. I'm so excited for this!

6. 🍂Looks good🍂

7. The dorm looks super cozy, but I'm not super excited about the stats. Also, that black girl in the top left looks very familiar 🤔

Queen_Effie likes this.
  8. The avatars look so cozy!

9. Is the event collectables not loading for anyone else? My hunt boxes and timers aren’t either🥵🤷🏼‍♀️

10. The hunt furnis 😻🥺

Queen_Effie likes this.
  11. THE FURNIS 💖✨

Queen_Effie likes this.
  12. Basic and boring

13. I’ll start counting how many times y’all recycle past hunt items

-May- likes this.
  14. It's actually pretty cute :eek:

15. Finally nice looking guy avatars!!

ALittleBirdie likes this.
  16. I'm not having any issues and haven't seen anyone else mention it -- I'm on Android if that helps. I would recommend trying to clear your app cache in your phone's settings.

17. The theme of this hunt is absolutely perfect hands down. I just loved the combination of an autumn hunt with an artsy one, it kind of finally gives you access to a good autumn hunt with items you can get w/o having to trade for older items. At the same time the art concept gives it a new breath of life, enough to consider it different enough for older players. Its a universal hunt that many can relate to and doesn’t alienate masses.

The furni people have killed it this hunt, the avis are kinda meh (the clothes look/fit weird), and the misc seems pretty ngl, can’t wait for the side stories!

renamed32330, Muschi and Queen_Effie like this.