Tutor issues and gaming environment.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Jabby11, Oct 29, 2021.

1. I want to know if anyone knows how the staffs think about the tutor situation? Are they approve of how things are right now? Have they ever said they are going to change anything on the topic of tutor?

When I went through tutorial I learned it is part of the gameplay to hire and volley anybody you want , the highest bid gets to keep the tutor and the tutor list is there for you to use, but some players reject this idea and might call you noob. They might become aggressive or even farm/strip you. Some even say you are noob to use the tutor list because those who are on the list have owners.

To think that using game function is not acceptable is very confusing and it is causing unnecessary stress and unpleasant atmosphere to the game, especially when you are new and everyone is 'taken'.

I really want to know what the game should be in staffs' idea.

Does it count as gameplay manipulating or harrassment when some players hold on to underpriced tutor by threatening to strip farm new players on their walls?

Or it's just a strategy, social etiquette, social rules? If it create dramas, people can PVP, it's part of the game?

Can you be clear about the path of the game according to tutor hiring to improve the better experience of everyone?

I only ask because I want to act and play this game knowing what is right and wrong, but sometimes things seem to be so unclear.

2. Well, the people who called you a noob are in fact the noobs themselves.

But anyone can hit anyone for any reason or no reason at all. Hitting people is also a game function that people shouldn't be penalized for using.

And ata does not care as long as y'all keep putting money in their pockets.

This_Is_Jessie, Jabby11 and Guy like this.
  3. Yeah, as stated above; PVP’s apart of the game and tutors don’t hold EC value so they don’t fall under the extortion policy. Tutors are open market. 🤷🏿‍♂️

This_Is_Jessie, Reee and Jabby11 like this.
  4. Basically each situation is a decision. Is the person that owns and wants to keep big enough to threaten you successfully. It’s all part of the game. Hits really don’t hurt. Take a deep breath and make each decision independently.

Reee and Jabby11 like this.
  5. I don't want to think this negatively but the more upset people feel, the more money they spend to win also? So they kinda keep this drama going?

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  6. Your help ticket option is broken?
    Or its just a way to get attention?
    Send this story to ATA through help ticket 😂
    #TUTORS ARE OPEN MARKET.

7. I like yo status msg and let me tell you that all the tus you having right now are mine , so I'm hireing them back.

8. Yes, exactly

9. You are saying you like my status which says " no need to contact me if I didn't buy your tutor more than once" but STILL you contact me. I guess you are a little upset?

SweetSaltSelena likes this.
  10. Why should I send a ticket? And why is this thread bothering you so much? Clearly, I got your attention, thanks.

Reee and SweetSaltSelena like this.
  11. I like it more when 2 ppl silently bidding back and forth for hours.

Why wasting energy being mad? If you can't control yourself playing games, I'm judgging.

Lauren420 and Jabby11 like this.
  12. This game is toxic. Escape before you get trapped in the strange addiction

13. Don't mind him, he's just mad the mods won't give him the cookies

Jabby11 and SweetSaltSelena like this.
  14. I agree it's very toxic. Whoever feels unhappy should take a break.

Jabby11 likes this.
  15. As someone else mentioned, the only thing you can’t do in PvP is making demands involving anything with a stated EC value, such as furniture, name changes, and RS breakups, so hitting over tutors is within the rules.

It’s worth mentioning that there’s limits to who you can hit. The exact mechanics are in another thread, but if I remember correctly, anyone with more than 4 times your stats can’t normally hit you. Players with much higher stats can’t directly farm you without using alts or lower stat friends, and the most they can usually do is threaten your club leaders into removing you.

Jabby11 and SweetSaltSelena like this.