UPDATE Daily XC Improvements!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 22, 2021.

1. I've only managed to finish the daily xcs 2 times since it got put back into the game. Its got nothing to do with brain function but how busy people are. People who are busy can only finish it if they jump around for lbh. Im lucky if i even get the 2nd star

Muschi and Reee like this.
  2. 🚧🚧 WARNING 🚧🚧
    THIS GAME IS ONLY FOR JOBLESS PEOPLE.

3. I am jobless but im still busy as fuck atm 😂

xBabyBunnyx likes this.
  4. You can blow job.😝

5. Nahh im not gay

6. Aggro and rowdy lol. If you play the pvp portion of the game, the rp/party people are so judgey.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Yes exactly like some people those who have no interest in rp/party or pvp always put nose in every hole.

8. New players will suffer due to their low stats, higher stats players never hit players with same stats, and all this just to get piggy banks, and will make us lose money 😴 this is not an improvement this is just encouraging bullying

9. I love it when you added more options to earn points for the Daily XC. Can you also include the pet capsule and feeding?
    And also maybe give us additional rewards that we can look forward to when opening our XC boxes. Like keys, or furni lite box. Because all I got from the Daily Xc box is 50-100 piggy 😳
    If I'm going to spend a couple of dns to do the pvp, i'd rather get something good too. 😳😅

Rainie, xBabyBunnyx, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  10. I kinda agree with this. High stats players target the lower ones. And if you dont have friends who will agree to hide your cash thru gift section, you will lose your cash baby.
    It's a waste of time hitting the party and not able to upgrade.

xBabyBunnyx and SweetAsYoni like this.
  11. Pvp isn’t bullying, it is part of game mechanics. Especially when points are only issued for a few hits a day. 5 fights a day won’t hurt anyone.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Bank or pigs. Dont need a bunch of mates. Bank is better coz it only takes 20%. Pigs take 25%. But yehh

13. That’s true, and I see where the concern is coming from, but I doubt the XC change will lead to a significant increase in random attacks.

The payouts for PvP are poor for the effort you put in compared to parties, especially when you count hunt drops. Considering how mad some players get over trivial things like ec party gifts and tutors, there’s also the chance of your target’s club or higher stat friends getting involved, which could be messy and result in you losing money.

Overall, there’s very little incentive and significant risk in PvP unless you get entertainment value from bothering other people, in which case the change wouldn’t matter. Daily XC rewards aren’t worth that much anyways, and I doubt most players would find the potential 65 points worth the risk that comes with randomly attacking others.

Rainie, SweetAsYoni and Muschi like this.
  14. This is a pvp game play something else ya sissy

Muschi likes this.
  15. I’m super glad to see that we’re bringing the pvp aspect back to the game. To many people crying about hits, losing money, it’s part of the game. That’s the strategy, find a way around it, or stop playing because no one wants to hear you cry about how participation in the game you downloaded is too stessful for you

Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  16. Cool improvement. :)

17. I agree. I have so many pet capsule/feeding speedups it's ridiculous. It should be apart of Daily XCs.. Or give us something new with the pets 🤧