UPDATE Daily XC Improvements!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Daily XC Improvements!

[​IMG]
    But wait what? How could Daily XC's get even better? 🤔

We know we just brought them back, but we have a new update that will make Daily XC's a little more SPICY!🌶️
    The update will begin to take effect starting today, October 26th and you may see other slight changes in the coming days and weeks. 😉

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS NEW FEATURE, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR APP TO THE LATEST VERSION!
    Some regions may take longer than others to receive the update, if you do not see it yet, please be patient.

What's new?

1. There will be CAPS on the amount of points earned from specific actions.

2. PVP will give you points for the Daily XC! ⚔️ 👀
    [​IMG]
    If you've been preparing for a good way to get back at someone, now is the time. 😈

How does it work?

Before:
    You see the number of points you earn for each action.

After:
    You also see how many points you've earned that day and what the CAP is for that action.

You will notice the CAP is only for ⚔️ PVP actions 💃 to make sure things don't get too crazy, but we may add them in other places in the future. 👀

[​IMG]
    Yes, the Test Club is the Best Club, and no you can't join!

Special Attention:
    Please note, the CAP number is NOT how many actions you can do, but is how many points you can earn!
    Points earned for actions over the CAP will NOT carry forward to the next day.

Example:
    If winning a Fight gives you 5 points and the cap is 20, you only get points for the first 4 Successful Fights that day.

Knowing all this, you may need to get a bit more strategic in how you complete the Daily XC each day. 😉
    We are excited to see how you all do!

[​IMG]
    You figuring out the best way to min-max the Daily XC's

Lots of love,
    -ATA Will and the Dev Team

#1 ATA-Will, Oct 22, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    Avenoir, Lite, Muschi and 8 others like this.
  2. neat, we love performance improvements

3. I like how " The test club is the best club" was used 😂
    Send inv plis!!!!!!!!!!! 👉👈

Hag likes this.
  4. we need a beta testing class of 2021 neow!

Hag and James_Style_2 like this.
  5. gettin those pvp points🥊
    [​IMG]

6. 😮‍💨

7. Now can y’all address the spotlight XC as well? Problems such as alt abuse… Thank you 😊

8. bold of you to call this an improvement. can't wait to never see my cash again; hope it enjoys sitting in peoples' gift inventories for all time.

MiniMedic89 and Bladesurge like this.
  9. Has anyone ever gotten anything but piggies from the xc box? I was trying to complete every day, but lost interest because the prizes are worthless.

10. Same here...50 piggies day after day

Stephalicious likes this.
  11. Its impossible to stop that tho

12. Allowing pvp to contribute points towards the daily xc seems useful! Will definitely make use of it. Please allow pet capsule openings to also count as timer box openings and pet feedings do. 🤧

13. Tired of getting piggy banks for Daily XC it was at least better when we received lite boxes for it but I can do without the piggy banks so no thanks

Muschi, SweetAsYoni and Alicia like this.
  14. The players you hit don’t have to be active. I bet most people are going to farm inactive accounts for them, because that’s what I’m going to do, and there’s several threads dedicated to finding inactive farms. I didn’t get hit once during the last PvP XC, if that’s a sign of things to come.

This change lowers the difficulty from nearly impossible without spending or club hopping to merely difficult, so I’d consider it an improvement.

15. You think it's nearly impossible to finish the daily xcs? What have you been smoking?

16. Also, anyone afraid to hit actives is a noob and has no business taking part in a pvp discussion.

17. Are you able to read? I specifically said without club hopping or spending anything, which means no LBH hitting and no points from spinners, furniture upgrades, or pimd boxes. If you open 3 timer boxes daily, you need to complete 13 parties in your 16 waking hours to finish, assuming you have a normal sleep schedule. Good luck with that.

18. don't get me wrong, still definitely agree with all of this, especially your point about 13 parties in 16 hours. i only really meant that some people will be choosing to use it as an excuse to bully the peaceful players who never bother anyone yet stilllll get repeatedly attacked every PvP hunt/xc. 😪 if they wanna get aggro and rowdy, go off, i understand it IS a PvP game, but like... don't they have a thousand other aggro and rowdy targets? 🧐

Rainie, xBabyBunnyx and Alicia like this.
  19. Oh I can read just fine, is your brain alright? It doesn't seem to be functioning at full capacity. I've not left my club in nearly 2 years, and I haven't given ata 1 dime since 2015. And yet, I have enough brain function to be able to finish the daily xcs with no problem 🤷weird.

20. You'd have been farmed off the game for being a cry baby if you'd have posted this in forums years ago. Why are you even building stats if you're afraid to use them? What a waste of time.

Muschi likes this.