LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Ringmaster Shard Box 🎪

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Mmm, I'm a little disappointed, as I was hoping for more Halloween-esque, but I like the sort of throwback to the older avi art style!

SquibbIe, Puppers, Disneyplus and 5 others like this.
  2. You hand out surveys like it’s candy but you still give us this crap? Wow. At what point will u listen?

3. Disappointed that ata would support this disgusting industry

4. I like em, I like em a lot

5. Another shard box that ain't worth tha hype 🥱 I can keep my ecs and not spend money on this one 😌

eileen, Puma and Pippin like this.
  6. This is the most random selection of shard avis. It's October and you guys have yet to give us anything good Halloween themed. For real tho, why this of all things? And the only ones that even seem decent enough to get are the lower stat ones. Avis with snakes have been overused. The tigers look amazing but they've been paired with avis that are bland. I think I'll pass on this one.

7. Marketing strategy 😅

8. The only cute one is the knife avi 😭

9. Lmfaooo😭all so ugly and how tf do you make the cheapest one look better than the rest💀

10. It’s a no for me. Like I was expecting spooky creepy avis you know

11. It's not like Halloween is at the end of the week....tigers are cute. That's all. Disappointed we didn't get a horror/spoopy box. All around disappointed for this year's spoopy season

12. All ugly 👎👎

13. Yay shtty shard avis that I don’t want to spend my money on at all 🤗🤗🤗 thanks ata for saving my wallet this time around

Puma likes this.
  14. I’m surprised no one else has mentioned this considering the widespread documentation of abuse of circus animals. Forcing endangered and potentially aggressive animals to turn unnatural tricks for cash is hardly a defensible practice, much less one that deserves positive representation.

15. Did they not learn from the clown hunt they had a while back? Everything is ugly af.

SweetAsYoni, Samara, Puppers and 5 others like this.
  16. I hate y'all. I really really hate y'all and I hope you know this.

FastForward, Disneyplus and Puma like this.
  17. its just.. disappointing 😐

Disneyplus and Cielle like this.
  18. The only one I like is the snake chick but we couldn't get anything scary🙂 or you know maybe something that doesn't support ANIMAL ABUSE!

19. Biggest fuck up y’all have had in a while. Literally last 3 hunts/new ava releases have been mediocre at best.

20. chef’s kiss

Puma likes this.