Your very own GOLDDIGGER

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by straykitty, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Hello, I'm StrayKitty

I'm sure you've seen me around campus or pub. I'm here to take and give nothing in return. If you want to be drained by me feel free to wall.

I accept gifts in game and otherwise. Whether it is instant avis, bentos, stat items or furniture, feel free to send. I'm greedy and I won't stop taking.

Your opinions aren't needed and will be ignored. Why don't you ignore me and let go of your obsession πŸ’‹

Until next time.
    Your favorite GOLDDIGGER πŸ’³

2. Didn't ask πŸ₯±

3. ive never seen u around pub or campus but i respect the hustle :cool:

4. "and otherwise."

Should change your pitch a lil. Can get in trouble/banned asking to be given things out of game

5. Be more original, make a new account and beg for items because you’re a new user. Nobody ever does that

6. You did. You posted on a public forum. Literally asking for free shit

7. This is what happens when you spoil your kids people. Learn to say no to your kids

8. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Funny Side Chicks are funny.
    • Good luck

9. porque?

10. sounds like a female to me

11. It's abstract so can't really point it to a definite meaning. You're free to interpret however you like.

I meant I didn't ask for your opinion. It's sad that you can't even interpret that. Of course I'm asking for free stuff, why would I even deny that?

12. That’s very smart. Devious, but smart. πŸ˜‚

13. Amen!

14. By the way, no support! πŸ˜‚

15. When you post on a public forum you open yourself to recieving the opinions of the public. If you want direct messages from only certain people then pm them people. A public post is something everyone can talk on