POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How much do all the different shards cost? Speaking in terms of ratio?

2. it depends, like how zodiac and greek shards are more expensive than birthstone, but specific zodiac and greek shards are more expensive than the rest such as libra, capricorn, aphrodite, and dionysus which can go as high as 5:8-10c or around 800:12-20b+ since almost no one sells them anymore and yet a lot still want to buy them. while the rest of the zodiac and greek can go for around 5:3-7c or around 800:5-11b depending on which one ure buying/selling because some are cheaper! birthstone shards on the other hand are relatively cheaper compared to the other two with shards going as little as 5:1-2c and instants going for around 800:3-5b. i just recently came back so im not sure how accurate my prices r but this was the prices when i left a couple months ago ;))

3. No, you didn’t lose it. You can always force quit the app and restart. The cat should be back in your inventory.

iBearMissYou_Kay likes this.
  4. Its happened to me before. Accidently used a drop as a attack item when hitting and it was gone forever

5. Ohhhh, I used a cat accidentally too but it was back in my inventory after I force restart the app. I guess it’s different for everyone 🥺🥺

6. Current price on axes and bats?

7. I’ve seen 100-150:1🍱 a lot

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  8. Asking "ADD ME GIRLS 💦" Whats wrong here

9. Well… this is a college game and well… people get bored 🤣🤣 not to mention, this is a role playing game as well.

PIMD initially started as pvp and its slowing turning into Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, etc 🤣🤣

10. Everything. You are suggesting you want to cum on girls. Thats illegal everywhere and you need your throat cut for even thinking like that

11. Only illegal if they’re a minor and if it’s non consensual 🤣🤣

12. QUOTE="iBubblesWillPokeYou, post: 5197710, member: 78727083"]Only illegal if they’re a minor and if it’s non consensual 🤣🤣[/QUOTE]
    Girl is minor. Woman is legal

Ryan likes this.
  13. Also forums is fuckd again i see

Tazmin and Ryan like this.
  14. Girl is minor. Woman is legal[/QUOTE]
    I call myself a “girl” and I’m 18+ 🤣🤣🤣

15. Can someone help me with some terminology? what is dono, flashes, ihs, ohs, and how exactly does it work when people are selling invites for a certain amount of bentos?

16. Dono - donation so a party that you aren’t paid for/doesn’t get added on to your stay if in an ec club

Flashes - are parties where everyone can use unlimited dns, usually attended for fast drops as parties end in less than a minute

Ihs/ohs - in house seller, someone that the club pays to sell (cats, dogs, invites, kinis) for their club. Can also be classed as a 4 bento stay at some clubs. Ohs is similar but the seller isn’t in the club they’ll pay someone they found on campus or pub to drop an item.

Personally when selling I don’t expect a payment until I’ve dropped as things can come up in real life - just add the person and trade the bentos they will usually be accepted once the drop is done

Ive tried doing it as briefly as possible but if you need anymore detail just let me know ☺️

17. Donos = dontations. It can varies.

In ec club, it can be a kini, cat, dog, invites that are dropped out of turn, or parties that are not paid for (usually small flashes).

In flash sessions, it could be using yatch and limos

In bbb sessions, extra bb boxes

18. why skip the even tiers? I haven’t been skipping....🤔

19. Even tiers don’t give much of a stat increase🥺❤️

Hoal likes this.
  20. Easier and doesnt feel so slow upgrading.
    Tier 1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 11
    Is how should go. Keeping them all lvl 1 till you are maxed on t11

Muschi, Hoal and -BlackShadow- like this.