Drawtober 2021

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Phobia, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love this idea wow!

Da-mi and Rikka4 like this.
  2. Here's my submission for the third theme - Scream
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cinnabun, Diablo, Da-mi and 1 other person like this.
  3. Theme #3: Scream

When there's nothing you can do but to just scream it all out. Hoping that even if its just a little bit. The pain, the frustration, the anger, you keep bottled inside can lighten the heaviness that is weighing down on you.
    [​IMG]

Cinnabun, Affliction, Diablo and 2 others like this.
  4. https://i.imgur.com/ViJkeOb.jpeg

𝐼𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚
    I draw this illustration to tell artistically how humans become spoon feeder among the aspects. They just want to get everything so easily without considering the progress on how to get it–in short, they are not studying to answer the question how, they just want others to raise them like a weighted dumbel. That’s why a majority of the humans turns into a machine, they want others to operate instead of them.

In academics, this situation is something that is quite normal. Majority of the members will agree that to the leader’s decision without thinking or suggesting some of their ideas that could change something particularly in their plan and the possible outcomes as well. But the worst thing that could possibly happens is having a member that gets a higher grade without even any contributions at all. And those persons are not a self sufficient, they are just a machine.

Muschi and Tinnn like this.
  5. here you go 🖤
    [​IMG]

Muschi, Bhae, Shingo and 11 others like this.
  6. theme: scream

[​IMG]

formerly gallonultralord

Bhae, Cinnabun, Bananya and 7 others like this.
  7. 🗣 ᴍʏ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴜʙᴍɪssɪᴏɴ 🗣
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bhae, tyty123, SavageNixi3 and 8 others like this.
  8. Brenley5, Phobia and Da-mi like this.
  9. [​IMG]
    "Scream while there's life left, vanishing..."

My Banshee make-up, hope you like it 👻
    P.s. The quality of the image might result reduced because imgur doesn't seem to support super-heavy pics. Sorry about the inconvenience.
    [​IMG]

Bhae, tyty123, SavageNixi3 and 8 others like this.
  10. Thanks so much

11. Phobia likes this.
  12. ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ 3: sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɢʜᴏsᴛs ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴀʀᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ?

[​IMG]

ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:

[​IMG]

Diablo, Shingo, SavageNixi3 and 5 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    the scream of a really good boy who once had a home and he thought its gonna be his forever home but end up in a shelter for the rest of his life

[​IMG]

Diablo, Bhae, SavageNixi3 and 3 others like this.
  14. Theme #3: Scream Submission
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diablo, broski, Phobia and 1 other person like this.
  15. Theme #3: "SCREAM"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Cinnabun and Dakotta like this.
  17. Theme: Scream

"SILENCE IS THE LOUDEST SCREAM"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~~ i just use 1 layer.. and bloopers i put my ign on the first layer and when i want to redo it i can't and then i scream 😫😫😫😫😫 i was planning to do something but ended up doing this since i just need to doodle this for a few minutes and to make it to the deadline 🤣🤣

SavageNixi3 and Phobia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.