Drawtober 2021

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Phobia, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scream of Kawaii[​IMG]

Cinnabun, Da-mi, BAREBEAR and 4 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Theme 3: Scream

I did my artwork with the inspiration of mental health and other illnesses related to it. Mental health refers to a person's psychological, emotional, and social well-being; it influences how they think, feel, and act. It also aids in deciding how one copes with stress, makes decisions, and interacts with others. Mental health issues can have an impact on one's daily activities, relationships, and physical well-being. (Prasana, 2011)

Our mental health is very essential so let us take care of it and keeping it healthy. This can occur to everyone, and i know we are in amidst the pandemic and everything can be stressful. Let us remind to take care and do what makes you happy.

As a relative of someone suffering with different mental illnesses, it pains me to see other people mocking these victims. Mental health is SERIOUS, it should not be a reason for someone to mock these people. They have already suffered enough. Instead of ignoring them, please be there for them and help and make them feel they are not alone. Let us be aware and spread love.

-Chaseee

Noor, Sageeee, Phobia and 5 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    This was hard....
    How about doing something fun for the spooky month?
    Hmmmm... How about exploring an abandoned house in the middle of the woods with friends?
    I mean.... What could go wrong? 🙂

Muschi, Cinnabun, BAREBEAR and 7 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Me when I dropped my coffee on top of my laptop

[​IMG]

Muschi, Affliction, Phobia and 4 others like this.
  5. Your notification doesn't work for some reason. At least not for me

Muschi, broski and Ulquiorra like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ofc this is the drawing I’d submit 🌚

I attached the inspo picture as well..

“WAZZAAAAAAAAP 🤪”

tyty123, Noen, Phobia and 2 others like this.
  7. This gives me AOT vibes btw and I love it

tyty123, Arya, Phobia and 1 other person like this.
  8. I know right? Also the famous oil painting of the "cannibal".... Idk how that happened😂but thank you❤️

Infamous and Phobia like this.
  9. the best of the Scary Movie series if we’re being honest 🌚👻

tyty123, Noen and Infamous like this.
  10. SCREAM "DON'T LEAVE ME"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This drawing represents for someone who struggling with depression or any mental health issue after very traumatic events in her life. Such broke up, coping with grieving etc.
    It's very hard to let the person that we love so much. He took our heart or feelings away, and make us feel empty.. But life is life.. must go on right?

P.S : for you who feel this, please always remember that you are not alone ❤

This drawing ideas came when someone texted in cc when we were flashin.. thanks for @MimiSama

Arya, Affliction, Infamous and 5 others like this.
  11. I love the message 🖤🐝

BAREBEAR likes this.
  12. No bc i literally angry drew a spicy Scream picture out of frustration when I saw the new theme 👨‍🦲

Amashin job bestie. There's only one logical response when hearing "scream".

WAZAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Infamous likes this.
  13. How odd :eek: I’ll try to figure it out.

Phobia likes this.
  14. DONT BE SHY POST ITTTTT 🌝

15. Funny yall say that because I just did my plagiarism checks and when i checked yours all that came up for “similar images” was AOT manga pages hehehe 🐝🖤
    [​IMG]

Muschi, MintyWhale99 and Angelicious like this.
  16. Theme 3: Scream
    [​IMG]

Da-mi, Arya and Infamous like this.
  17. I... I finally see the similarities😅, but my references were these 👇🌝, bc my mama always told me that tracing is a sin.
    Also needed that bulging eyes and mouth with dramatic lighting. Hope this clears stuff 😅
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Theme 3 - Scream

A creepy basement

Dissappearance of a boy who encountered something Spooky in the basement. (ofc it's not real, it's just a made up story in my head😅)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Some of the individual pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ... 😅🤣

Muschi, tyty123, Shingo and 9 others like this.
  19. Oh dw i believed you lmao, it would’ve shown if anything was traced, just thought it was funny it was brought up :^)

MintyWhale99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.