GOLD PASS and SILVER PASS

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by -Rinjani-, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Have you ever been in your favorite club and needing Gold Pass (GP) so bad but all GPs are taken?

Have you been an admin and had to ask each GP holders if you can borrow them for other member who needs it to flash or hop between clubs?

Renting GP could be cool, but wouldn't it be cooler if we have more than 15GPs? 25 maybe?

[​IMG]

OR how about one time use Pass?
    Let's name it:

Silver Pass

Maybe ATA can sell it for 10ecs each and it lasts for 1 week 🤷

Let me know what do you think, maybe if enough people like this idea, ATA will make it a thing in the future 💞

[​IMG]

SkulnstMaureen9, Bhae and Bloody_Mary like this.
  3. I love this idea ❤😘

4. This would be amazing for stays in cat club

SkulnstMaureen9 likes this.
  5. What a good idea!
    GP is never enough! 🥲

6. Wow , It's a nice idea💌✌️

7. Not a bad idea.

8. Okay how about this GP you get a link back to the club but silver you don't get a link back to the club

9. That doesn’t sound terrible actually. The silver pass can be available for any role to buy, and I’d say do 5ec per pass. The pass can last for three days. With that being said, I’d say it cannot be taken away, only given to others after purchasing.

10. This is a great idea!

11. That isss a good idea

12. It would be nice if the president didn't have to give it to you after purchase. That is kinda a pain.

13. I like this idea a lot! I also think Clubs need more spaces, since there’s more and more users joining the game. Every “full member” should have access to purchase the pass, if someone is just a guest, you can just leave them in the guest section.

SkulnstMaureen9 and Noen like this.
  14. I love this idea. Tiered passes in general. Gold, silver, maybe bronze. Tho idk what bronze would do. That said, idk about the silver pass lasting a week... because that's usually how long a bento per gold pass rental gets you. But the 3 day idea sounds fair to me. And I think a quick link to the club should still be available. But that's just me.

15. 💕🐾💕🐾SEEKING 4🎵
    🐾 ZOD💕Active Ppl ✨
    🐾1 2💕2 Help Party 🌹
    ✨1mcs+Plz Join Here🙏

16. :)Yes please more GP!!! 15 isn't enough, and a silver pass lasting a week for 10ec sounds amazing also!!!

17. I would love the idea of more GP for the club, as there is literally always shortage.

18. 🤔 I support, but 15/100 assuming All of those people are out puts you at 85 Members to hit Parties with and that's assuming if we don't look at what percentage of those 85 are active and online. Personally if you're super invested in a Club you shouldn't need a GP.... Besides you can be invited back to the club which is about as good as a GP except you don't retain title or Club rank

19. 👍🏼