EVENT Are You Afraid of the Park?

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Furni is great.

Avas….total miss. I’m not sure what Disney has to do with Halloween but I have no interest in these at all. Wasted opportunity.

2. Ahh. So it’s a Disney horror dorm.. it should have had Disney horror AVI’s to go with it.. 😅

FeLoNy and SinfulSerpent like this.
  3. Love it!

httpkitty likes this.
  4. OH MY SO CUTEEEE

5. The female Avis are based on Disney princesses ... You have
    Cinderella in the hunt box.
    Pocahontas in the story line
    Jasmine in the Leader board
    Then you have Brave and Mulan not sure which is third storyline or the extra Avi. But it's all connected.

6. You mean Moana not Pocahontas! and I think that’s Ariel not Brave cause she looks like Halle Bailey who’s acting in the live action one!

7. Oh 😳 well which ever... Looks like Pocahontas to me Lol 😆😂 all I know is they're some type of Disney princesses 🤣

8. And that's Esmeralda on LB from Hunchback of Notre Dame

9. It actually looks like a combination of the two. Facial features of Pocahontas with Moana’s oar and shirt.

10. I forgot to add that that’s moana’s necklace too. 👀

FeLoNy likes this.
  11. Nice Furnis

12. Yes I am afraid of the park.

13. Kind of disappointed in this Halloween hunt. It's not at all spooky. Box Avis and some of the furni are good but, we all know how rare that is to get. Lol Past events from a couple years ago were so much better.

14. I'm really disappointed.. I was hoping for something blood curdling and bone chilling...

15. Honestly the avis could have been WAAAAY BETTER. Other than that I like it, cute dorm.

16. I'm in love with this hunt, ATA pls make BF good im holding myself back to save 🤸🤸

-Gon- likes this.
  17. Shouldn’t the hunt furniture be in autumn 2021 boxes too? 🧐🤔

TiffanyLee likes this.
  18. Well, this sucks