NEW UPDATES: How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Diablo, Oct 7, 2021.

1. 1. [​IMG]

First and foremost let me just say I was so happy when I first saw this. It is SUCH a step in the right direction in making this a safer environment and game to play overall. Unfortunately, there are minors on this game despite it being 17+… With that being said, I am so grateful that this little blurb was inserted into our private messages. While one may think it’s silly, and common sense, you’d be surprised how many people (vulnerable ones at that) that this will help. So cheers to this, and thank you for being more considerate and promoting safety for everyone.

2. [​IMG]

Secondly, this club update is SO helpful. Leaving clubs for potd or even ec club LBH (last bar) hopping is so much less tedious now! I’m happy they’re adapting to and thinking of how many players accumulate their hunt drops!

I’m not sure what other updates there are (if any other) but I’d like to just say BRAVO and THANK YOU for making such phenomenal changes and adaptations to the game. Even though they’re small, they have/will have such a tremendous impact. And overall I think that the rest of the community will be thankful for these too! 🙏❤️

Edit: they did update the loading screen and it’s very pretty also ☺️ I’d think they’d do more of a spooky one but this is nice too

Muschi, Galaxy, Yaya and 8 others like this.
  2. Definitely in agreement. We love to see improvement to the community !

Muschi and Diablo like this.
  3. The other update this time around was an auto-kick feature for inactive guests and you can set the time limit at several options from 2 days to a month I believe. I super agree though these changes have been really helpful. We love to see updates with a purpose

Muschi, foodSTAMPS, Seriously and 2 others like this.
  4. Omg yes this! This is great too. I don’t run potd club anymore atm, but for club owners I’m sure this is amazing and lessens the burden for admins handling lbh hoppers as well.

Seriously and Atlas like this.
  5. Dad?

Diablo likes this.
  6. It’s past your bed time, why are you up

7. I love the auto kicking guests when they’ve been inactive for 3+ days, would be easier if when people came into clubs they’d be automatically guests, then you promote to full members when they are perms, rather than having to go through and guest everyone 😊

Muschi, Diablo and Seriously like this.
  8. I like that suggestion too. It would be easy for lbh to drop the guests after the current party ends as well. If you’re like me, the potd club my alts frequent always drop the lb members because of the frequent ec parties

Muschi and Char__ like this.
  9. Agreed.

Diablo likes this.
  10. It's a good direction specially when guests are automatically kicked if they were inactive for a week. It would be better if the club pres or vice pres can configure the days of inactivity for the guests to get kicked. Also it's a plus if guests who are active on certain amount of days should be promoted to Full Member.

11. You can change the time it takes until a kick. Not sure if youre specifically referencing the admin powers. I'm not quite sure who is allowed to change that. If they aren't allowed yes that would be great to add on. I'm thinking what Char__ suggested as the default being "guest" members is great as well. Hopefully this is something that they can take into account in the future ^^

12. Objectively, a minor update...
    For A.T.A, a massive step up!