CONTEST [CLOSED] This is Halloween! 🎃

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In this thread.

2. That isn’t plagiarism I did base my on spooky cartooned house if see they are similar but isn’t the same . You funded similar images not exactly the image

3. Post your photo layers or other proof that you drew it, then.

Bimb0 and Diablo like this.
  4. Helloween is in spring here can i do something with that or does it have to be fall related

5. What the fuck. You got a ehole ass drawing program on your phone?

6. The idea i have in my mind is 1000000% not whats gonna come out in my drawing coz i cant draw that good 😂 but it a really good idea

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  7. I use ibis paint X

8. [​IMG]

9. Was just ask prior call out plagiarism
    [​IMG]

10. Regardless, your image is an exact copy of the original drawing. Adding items around it does not make it an original drawing.
    [​IMG]

8010Kanojyo, Muschi, X0X0 and 3 others like this.
  11. The outline is the same but not the details or layers. For example The winner of the mod create the cat was the same thing the outline was exactly the same it was an outline of a specific type of cat this is an outline of a specific type of spooky house. So why is one worthy of winning and 1 worthy of disqualification.

12. The outline and details (windows, porch, similar roof sconces, etc) are the exact same.
    The ModCrate cat was not the same outline, it was a similar white/pink cat theme but it was sketched completely by the winner (as you can see in their progress/layers photos), the details were changed, no part of the outline was copied exactly, there was no tracing, and they added their own elements to their design of the cat. You traced the exact building, windows, porch, and then did the same roof sconces and just moved them. That is the difference.
    Hope this clears up any confusion!

8010Kanojyo, Diablo, Muschi and 5 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    Okie so this is Athena. She’s honestly so sweet for letting me put her in this thing. It’s not spooky but it’s adorable. It’s a shark costume I got from petco as her Halloween costume.[​IMG]

14. First of all its not a tracing its an empty stamp vector usable outline no details or layers. There was no tracing second i proved my layers most of my layers are merged. I don't need to be going back and forth with you. Please remove all of my submissions thank you.

15. I love the environment of this! super nicely done :D đŸ–€đŸŽƒ

Rikka4 and love3801 like this.
  16. #Excited to submit an entry but don’t know what I can do yet hee hee

Devyn and Intoxication like this.
  17. I hope you enjoy!

What Lurks In The Forest

They were running through the forest, fingers intertwined, praying to the gods above and below for safety. They knew that if they slowed for even a moment it would be the end of their lives. Soft laughter filled the air causing Cas to stumble almost taking Amara down with her.
    Please gods no, don’t let it catch us. Don’t let this be where we die. Another shared prayer that they hoped weren’t falling on deaf ears.
    “Why do you run from me little ones? I only wish to play” the disembodied voice almost sounded feminine but there was something so other in the underlying tones that made the twin’s fears palpable. Amara’s eyes scanned the forest looking for any sign that the trees would end soon but all that she could see was an endless sea of dark thick trees. There was no damned way this was going to be the end for both of them, Amara would make sure that at the very least Cas would live. Their lungs were on fire but they pushed on as one as branches snapped behind them and the thing chasing them hummed something that sounded like a twisted lullaby.
    “You have to keep running. I’m going to try and distract her. Get help.” Amara gasped, sparing a glance at her sister who immediately started to protest. “There’s no other way, it’ll get us both if we keep on like this. Do as I say for once in our lives Cas.” As she said the words she let go of her sister's hand and gave her one small push to keep her going. Amara watched Cas turn to give her one last look before disappearing in the trees. For the first time in the twin’s lives they were alone. Amara glanced around looking for something, anything, to defend herself with. The humming was drawing nearer, freezing the blood in Amara’s veins. By the gods, please let her get away. She begged silently as her eyes fell on a medium sized branch. She lurched forward, feeling her fingers close around the wood as she tried to desperately calm her ragged breathing. Finally the thing stepped into sight and for a moment Amara couldn’t breathe. The thing before her was beautiful with long pale hair the touched the forest floor and yellow silted eyes. Blood red lips turned up at the corners as the devil before her smiled.
    “What a brave little bird to stand before death with nothing more than a stick to defend yourself. It truly is such a shame that such bravery will not save you tonight.” Amara’s heart lodged firmly in her throat. She watched as the thing raised it’s hand toward her, it’s pale white skin almost glistening in the scant light of the forest. “Come now little bird, if you do not resist this will not be painful. However if you wish to try and fight me then I cannot help what I do in return.” For a moment Amara considered it, just letting the thing have her but her sister’s face popped into her head, similar to hers with small differences and it made her stand taller.
    “If you want me you’ll have to come and get me” Amara’s voice was steadier than she felt but she knew that if she didn’t do something this truly would be her end, and she would be damned if she went down without a fight.

#37 Azari, Oct 10, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  18. I am a rural carrier in Enid Oklahoma; Enid is a quiet unassuming place, drive for a little ways and your in the middle of no where. Every day I drive past this home that has trees blocking your view of the field behind it, beautiful home really, has a huge crop of Strawberries in the front, children often come by to pick them, and enjoy their sweet, and juicy crunch. Though, I've noticed something off, everytime I drive to deliver their mail there is a sound, it drills holes into my brain, its loud, so loud in fact I have to turn my radio to max to drown out the sound.
    Today I got a little curious, stepping from my jeep, I slowly made my way to the edge of the home only to have, the owners, I believe, stop my progress.
    "Oh! I am so sorry, I was just curious as to the noise," I said smiling half heartedly.
    "That's fine, ma'am but dont you think you should continue on your way? It is private property after all," the man said smiling carelessly.
    "Yes, you're right! I'm sorry again, what is that anyways, if you dont mind me asking?"
    "Industrial woodchipper" he said shrugging me off.
    "Alright have a nice day! Sorry to bother you!" I close my door.
    As I stare blankly at the mail for a few moments, he comes up to the jeep, putting his head through the window, "well if you ever get hungry, we own the butcher shop in town! Stop on by!"
    I nodded, this stuck me as odd, I never saw, heard, or even smelled any type of farm animals, maybe he buys others animals.
    The next few days go by and I dont question the loud hum, the kids have stopped filling themselves with the delicious strawberries from the strange mans yard.
    I stop at his house, again, the hum is deafing, and i forgot to bring my snacks for the day! I step out quietly closing my door as not to grab his attention again, making my way to the strawberry patch, I pluck a few, the delicate supple berry pressed against my lips the bite was everything I imagined and better, I cannot stop eating them, grabbing every berry in my sight, and reach, I eat, i gorge, i inhale these delicate delights! They are perfectly ripe, juicy, sweet, I hear something stir, looking up I see the strange man standing over me. Everything go black, I wake my head throbbing, ears ringing. I am beyond the tree line, the hum is louder than before, the strange man is talking to another man, I try to move I cannot, my wrist are bind and bleeding, my feet are attached to a steak in the ground, I look around, the humming is coming from a large industrial chipper, that's when I see truly what the tree line was hiding.
    Children, adults, some house hold pets, on tables, in buckets, they have severed the feet, hands, basically anything "useable" is in one pile and the "unusable" parts are being thrown into the wood chipper, I recognize most of the faces I see, the kids who would stop there to have their fill of strawberries, their parents, the neighbors, some local homeless. The strange man noticed me, smiling at me he works his way over to the steak in the ground tugging it he releases it from the red dirt, as he is dragging me to the only clean table the other man says " not much meat on this girl, wont get much for the effort."
    "Wait, what the fuck?" I say
    Happy Fall
    Its creep time.

OriginalHulya likes this.
  20. Based on real-life experience of my bf (first person POV):

It was daytime, I was sleeping all by myself in my bedroom. Suddenly I felt that my soul came out of my body and saw myself sleeping on the bed. My gaze landed to the side, there was a white lady kneeling and just staring at my sleeping body blankly, I didn’t mind her or thought of anything else besides being scared, so I went downstairs to check on what is happening. And when I saw no one, I then went outside our house, I just saw my mother washing many of our clothes by hand and suddenly I was back on my body. When I woke up, I didn’t realize I was crying, it felt so scary. After I calmed down in a few minutes, I immediately went downstairs and saw my mother. She was really washing our clothes, just like what I exactly saw on my dream. (end)

I myself dreamt of something bad that it felt so real and when I woke up I panicked, but that was not as intense with what my bf experienced/dreamt of, I hoped the real life story gave you the creeps, ‘cause it surely is creepy for me.[​IMG]

Loch_NESS_Monster and Azari like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.