Spook

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2021.

1. It’s spooktober now so that means it’s the best time of year obviously, what do y’all do to celebrate? Do y’all avoid the fun because religious beliefs? Give candy? Throw liquid chickens 🥚 at people’s homes? Dress up? Decorate your homes for fun? I need all the answers to all the things on my desk by Monday because I dunno what imma do this year besides maybe dress up my kitten babies for a laf thanks bye🤠

Azari likes this.
  2. No every day is just another day

3. I wasn't allowed to trick or treat as a kid for religious reasons :/
    Nowadays I usually hang out with my sister and we'll make Halloweeny desserts and watch some movies. Often the Disney Halloween classics. Pretty chill. We've done pumpkin picking before. It'd be fun to do some other traditions tho. I did a haunted trail once with some friends but I'm a wuss

4. Haunted houses with other adults, pumpkin patch and fall festivals with my daughter. Last year we didn’t do anything. The year before I was pregnant so I just painted my face and passed out candy. But the years before we dressed up and went to parties. The last one we went to we won a big gift basket in the costume contest, we were Chucky and Tiffany 🔪❤️

5. In Canada, it's Thanksgiving on Monday. I don't usually celebrate it but I'm working that day so I have to make Thanksgiving food for the ppl I work with. On Halloween I'm going to a rave~I may or may not get covid; it's one of the first raves since 2019 in my area

6. I honestly love Halloween but it’s not really a big thing over here a few kids go trick or treating so I’ll give sweets and then sit in and watch scary movies with lots of snacks!

also if you dress your kitten babies up pls post I need to see

-BlackShadow- likes this.