NEW FEATURE Improved Club Features~*

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Ashe, Sep 30, 2021.

1. ATA-Ashe must be a MooMoo, threads always have Mamamoo gifs 😝

[ATA]Ashe and jacesushi like this.
  2. Amazing update! Great job ATA!!πŸ‘πŸ»

3. Yeeees! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

4. This is so good 😍 Thanks!

5. We have been blessed with the kpop gifs so often I'm convinced they have a kpop break once a week.

[ATA]Ashe likes this.
  6. Amazing! Very helpful new feature

7. That's really helpful!

8. If I were still running a club I’d love the auto kick feature soooo much πŸ˜‚πŸ’š

SadisticYonii and Day like this.
  9. Nobody asked for this. Where is our β€œopen all” button. I swear ata you literally never listen to us.

10. These are neat features, especially the club requests one!

11. Great!! Love the Update!

12. Best for flashes as well!!!!

13. Alot of people asked for this

14. Love these QoL features!

15. This is amazing!! TysmπŸ–€πŸ€—

16. Agree. Now I’m less scared I might accidentally remove my gold pass πŸ˜‚ this happened to me way too often. Wanting to leave a club and end up giving up the gold pass by accident πŸ₯Ί

17. Question: this feature (hopping - less click) applies to Starter Club except you cannot re-enter the Starter Club? This way it is easier for new players too or this feature does not apply to the Starter Club?

18. Starter club isnt run by anyone apart from bots. You get auto kicked once you reach a certain stat level or once been in for a certain amount of time. Idk how much coz never stayed that long

19. Thank you for this. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

20. This update just allows you to apply to a new club without leaving your current one, Starter included. It just means you don't have to click "Leave" anymore before applying somewhere else

Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.