STORY PASS Watch This Space 👽

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Oct 1, 2021.

1. That’s my thought….
    So if you don’t get the choice and get the one you don’t want then you have to pay 89ec for the other one???? Cash grab

2. I really like the basic avatars! Both are decent ❤️
    But I don't like the aliens. You could have done something better instead of designing it looking like humans but with different vibes.
    At least use a real alien figure like the ones from MIB or Predators.
    Anyway, it's not worth the 89ec though 😊
    But great job for giving us hunts/tasks to do. I'd love to get those basic avis.

3. this is making me lose even more hope for the halloween hunt…

4. I was getting x file vibes but alien...meh

5. I love aliens so much 😍
    The stat item is my fave part of this storypass tho.

lustylegend and DeathlyHallows like this.
  6. I know it's just armor...but the aliens look more like robots than actual aliens. 😅

Puma, Snitcherry, BumbleB33 and 6 others like this.
  7. Buying tradeable story pass for 3🍱 wall me

8. Yuck.

Centaur likes this.
  9. that’s what i thought, thanks! just wasn’t sure because they said “you can only complete the story pass once.” must mean you can’t repeat for other avi?

10. Yeps I think it means you can only get one avi if you only buy the cash story pass.

11. Exactly my thoughts. Not to mention I’ve been asking for more nonbinary (I’m NBi not just in June, but all the time 😑) avatars to be available, and they totally missed out this time! An androgynous Alien avi would be amazing! 👽 Ugh. Now they even locked up getting the desired binary avis. Not a fan.

ninetales, BumbleB33 and _HeIium_ like this.
  12. Right?! An androgynous design that was more alien monster-y rather than cutesy or overly handsome would’ve been awesome.

13. **WATCH THIS SPACE NEW STORY PASS SPOILERS**
    1st task of EC storypass: complete 14parties, 4pizzapops or 2catcafes. Reward: 200banks, 1DN, 1CarePack, 1Kini

Providence, D-FRANZ, BluJay and 4 others like this.
  14. Can confirm. You only get your choice of male or female upon completion.

Cavalera likes this.
  15. So, apparently these event avatars don't even load properly?!

16. 👽🛸💚

17. Could we do native American story pass next month in honor of native American Indian history month

18. I've been asking for native American Indian hunt or pass November is native American months been waiting 3 years. I have white black Chinese India themed Avis but no native American Indian ones why

ninetales likes this.
  19. Hi! Just letting you know we actually did have an Indigenous themed hunt in 2019 during November! Here’s a link to the forum post.
    https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/roots-branches.141270/
    It would be super awesome to have another one though!

MarBaby788 likes this.