Random Poll

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Oct 3, 2021.

?

Which milk?

1. Chocolate milk

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate syrup chocolate milk

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Explain your choose below

Also hi I feel like I haven’t seen y’all in forever

2. Hershey's hit different

Azari and Seriously like this.
  3. Wow whaddabout lactose intolerant people? You didn’t even consider them :eek::mad:

I like bofum

Seriously likes this.
  4. Lactose free milk is a thing :/

except all the lactose intolerant people I know just choose to suffer anyway

Seriously likes this.
  5. o i know i was being dramatic 🌚
    Lactose milk is nasty af
    But also strawberry milk is pretty fab too

Seriously and Atlas like this.
  6. Nestle strawberry syrup in milk is actually really good ngl

Seriously likes this.
  7. I'm not a fan of the Hershey chocolate syrup. I mean I'll use it if it's what's available, but I usually go with other brands. Idk the taste is too... sharp, if that makes sense. There's a tang to it that I don't like.

Seriously likes this.
  8. …. There’s LOTS of alternatives for people who are lactose intolerant.. coming from someone who is also lack-toast-in-talker-ant

Lactaid (lactose free “milk”)
    Soy milk
    *Almond milk* my personal fav
    Oat milk
    Cashew milk
    …..
    All of which can be bought chocolate.
    And all of which would be better than the regular versions with chocolate syrup 🤢🤮
    Personally, I like the consistency and reliability of pre-chocolated beverages. Making it yourself and judging the appropriate amount of chocolate can set you up for being stuck with a too chocolatey concoction, or drinking it not chocolatey enough because you’re too afraid to over chocolate it. Also I don’t like the taste of Hershey syrup. It has an odd after taste. I’m just not a fan.

P.S.- Silk almond milk is sold in chocolate and extra chocolate. You’re welcome to my chocolate loving lactose abusers.

Seriously likes this.
  9. Almond breeze is best almond milk

10. I’ve had it in coffees and stuff but I don’t think I’ve ever just drank that one

11. I love that we picked the same 🥰

Day and Atlas like this.
  12. They are both awful. Milk generally is bad.

Seriously likes this.
  13. Milk makes your bones strong. My bones are so strong now coza so much milk growing up that they just bruise they don't break. Which takes 4x longer to heal but its whatever

Seriously likes this.
  14. I am a weakling 😂

15. Drink more milk and you wont be. And do weight based exersizes it also helps strengthen bones

16. I thought milk stopped being absorbed by your bones after a certain age though

17. Probly. Idk. Ik your bones finish fusing at a certain age but idk when that is

18. Let’s do Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk thank you very much. 😌

Seriously likes this.