#Feedback

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -BlackShadow-, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Umm..., The new update is fantastic i like the warning/advice msg in inbox when adding a new player in game and Tutor and Gift Display and the front page when we starting game. I appreciate.

What if ATA put a feature like Colour Fonts on status msg?o_O
    And what if ATA write Birthdays of devs, Mods & Hs On that PUB ANNOUNCEMENT On There Birthday? ?; ?;?;
    Just for fun:rolleyes:

I think game will not lag by doing it @ATA

Thankyou🌹

By the way anybody know where is the actual feedback thread plz let me know.

2. Nahh sounds pointless. Probly like 90% of people don't even read them anyway.
    And also no it shouldnt be something thats forced. Some people don't want the entire internet to know personal information about themself

Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  3. Mod ass kisser 😩

LetsGoBrandon and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  4. First time I ever saw this guy was him openly saying he wanted to be mod. At least he’s consistent.

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  5. I think the color thing would be cool. People do read the status messages. Just bc 1 person says they dont doesn't mean 90% of people dont read it.

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  6. Literally everyone ive ever spoken to on this game says they never read it. I wasnt just speaking my opinion then saying it was how everyone is. Its just literally how it is. And i said probly. Not just straight 90%. Read all the words

7. Oh i got my fans over here haha. Hiw are you noobs?

8. Ehh what? 🤣 Wash yo eyes with fenile.

9. 🤣 Lol even a 3rd party apps gc having their birth dates . Im asking about birthday not there cell no. Or address. It doesn't matters who will see it who will not .

10. Awww thanks for the compliment sweetheart.

11. I read status messages

12. Why though?

Muschi likes this.
  13. I find it weird that you talk to people on this game specifically about status on pimd.😪 i would deff be talkin about toe rp.

14. In all fairness this guy even has MOD in its username 😅

Muschi likes this.
  15. What about Thanos in the wonderland rp?

16. The New Hunt Parties Steal Streamers. I bought the exact number of streamers for the party but it took two in the first attack but only credited for one streamer. I am not the only one with this issue. Other players in club complained of the same thing happening to them. If it says it cost 7 streamers it should cost 7 streamers not 9 or 10. Please fix this and at least give back our streamers.

17. Send a help ticket. You will get refunded the streamers that got used that wernt ment to

Muschi likes this.
  18. If this happens try force closing you game and reopening they should show then, but like it was said above if they don’t show up again after that definitely send a help ticket. If it does turn out you brought too many if you have any streamers left over after the hunt you are usually refunded ecs back for the amount of streamers left ☺️

Muschi likes this.
  19. How do I send a help ticket?

20. Press the ⚙️ button of yo pimd home screen (top left) then press help button to send a ticket to ATA.

_SAPPHIRE_ likes this.