Christmas Shopping

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Remember a couple months ago when I warned y'all to stock up your pantries, and now the price of groceries has almost doubled.

Well, this time I'm recommending you finish up your Christmas shopping soon. This isn't a year where you'll be able to wait until the last minute. Unless you wanna give everyone gift cards, then by all means go ahead and do that.

This has been a public service announcement.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. Im not doing xmas this year apart from for my cats. Spent to much money last year 😶 i usul start buying gifts in july if i do do it tho so that it dont hurt my bank acc as much coz the cost is more spread out

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. I'm not giving anyone Christmas gifts this year~they can all get a mass text day of.

RoseMilkTea and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  4. I Christmas shop all year too. It's more fun to be done when everyone else is just starting. I get to enjoy my holiday season.

WitherStorm likes this.
  5. That is a beautiful and thoughtful gift!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. I was born right near Christmas. I am the gift. lul rip to their happiness

7. Fuck i thort i replied but musta forgot to press send 😂 yehh it so good to not be around the last minute craziness shoppers. Bumper to bumper traffic across the entire city. I avoid the city completely from the 22nd till the 30th if i can

8. Yep, that cargo backlog sitting in the ocean will be a problem. No sense buying gift cards if there’s no merchandise to buy either.

9. Luckily, prices haven’t really changed at all for anything in my area. I’ll be buying presents as local as possible to avoid those shipping rates that are going up though 👍🏼

10. I’m a big fan of gift baskets. A couple months out I start to scan over clearance/sale sections in stores, I buy things when there’s deals, gift cards during bogo sales…. And then I put together Christmas baskets with the things I’ve been collecting for everyone. I do that for parents, grandparents, siblings, friends.. then me and the man of the house usually get each other one bigger thing, and then spend way too much money on our child. I take advantage of pick up options though, I shop online and then just go pick it up at the store. Saves on shipping, time, and my sanity.

11. Thank you for the advice!

12. As of today, I am officially done Christmas shopping :)

13. Gz

14. I'm wrapping now :) I'll forget what I bought come Christmas. It'll be a surprise for the kids and for me 😂

15. Sounds fun 😂

16. It is a fun game, except for the one year I bought shïtty tape and I had to rewrap everything Christmas Eve because they were popping open 😢 lessons were learning that year

17. Never heard of that happening before

18. You didn't hear about the plastic shortage? Now they can't make gift cards because of the supply chain issues. Should have gotten your Covid vaccine.

19. Who is the Brandon that you're cheering for?

20. Thats not you obviously .