EVENT Dorms and Dragons

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 22, 2021.

1. I'm good on this

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  2. I knew dice existed!

3. This avi was a better choice then the heck you guys did. Worst d&d hunt ever, you all should be ashamed.

PureImagination and TiffanyLee like this.
  4. in what world does settlers of catan equal dungeons and dragons? 🥴

5. Love it! 😍

6. These avis suck

7. Yall so surprised it's not a fall or Halloween hunt but it's not even October yet.....

This hunts gonna end October 12th and then we still have two weeks left in October sooooo 💀

-P_M-Juss_Swagg, Phobia and Ladylike like this.
  8. Period lol

PureImagination likes this.
  9. Not ppl hating on the plus size avis 🧍🏻‍♀️ Literally majority of every other avi is skinny..like calm down 🦆

-May-, CapedClown, eileen and 4 others like this.
  10. my mom says I’m always winning
    I made it to the egg first 😔🥺

Campus and Noen like this.
  11. Oh… well… 😶

12. I don’t like the Avis Bc they’re ugly not because they’re thick

13. yeah they just become invalid or whatever

I had 4 but couldn’t use, they stacked into the 5th

14. realistically only noobs use plus sized avatars, most people don’t play pimd to see themself in avatar form xd

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  15. Are we not gonna talk about how the fem box avi is basically wearing a Pokémon dress… I love me some Pokémon, but I feel that was a tad off. Is this DnD or just Nerd?

SweetAsYoni, -May-, Quidditch and 2 others like this.
  16. Not complaining at all. Not everything is my style but I can see some of my friend's enjoying these so I'm happy. I do love the avis btw. 💖 Can we just talk about the cat t-shirt? 😭😍

Phobia likes this.
  17. Okay I agree with this one. Plus PIMD Man is just PIMD spiderman. The only true DND thing is the lamp and tabletop bed.

18. not that it needs to be said again, but since this hunt (avis in particular) is getting so much hate, imma just say I really like the male avis. I don't really look at female avis. That's just me. But anyways. I like the male avis. And that's saying a lot since I'm pretty picky. The male avis have been progressively getting better I think. I'm starting to enjoy them more and more. Did they get the game spot on? No. Have you ever bought something with a similar name and gotten something completely different? It's like that. Calm down. Still enjoyable if u give it a chance.

19. Not bad... but not me. I’ll only be going for the dragon stat 🥺