Winners of Neil and friends furniture/avatar contest II

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iNeilTheSpookySpeedyTurtle, Sep 28, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    I'm so sorry for the delay in announcing the winners I had a very busy weekend
    [​IMG]
    So you all did an amazing job on every submission but we had to pick winners so to start off here are the honorable mentions:
    @Charlie_xoxo
    [​IMG]
    @Nash_Moon
    [​IMG]
    @Bonniebaconbabe
    [​IMG]

@TYARA
    [​IMG]
    @Sextasy
    [​IMG]

You all did an amazing job but now for the winners....

Coming in 5th winging 5 bentos is.....
    @LadyMinerva
    [​IMG]

In 4th play winning 10 bentos is....
    @Fayee
    [​IMG]

Now for the top 3 winners
    In 3rd place winning a mod crate and a desk is....
    @Elley
    [​IMG]

Coming in 2nd place winning 1 mod crate and a 499 is...
    @Axy
    [​IMG]

And the 1st place prizes 2 mod crates and a 999 item is ...
    @Monroe
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to every entry but Exspecally the winners.

[​IMG]

Due to how great you all did we increased the prizes to one 999 to the best entry that has no 999 and that winner is....
    @WICKED_GORGEOUS-j
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to all it was extremely difficult to pick thr winners I couldn't do this alone so I'd like to give a huge shoutout to @Sancho and @UnrulyDreams for their generosity thank you both.
    I'd also like to thank the judges
    @Yaya
    @Complicated_Belle
    @Atlas
    You all were a huge help in putting this together I couldn't have done it without your help I think you all

[​IMG]

Prizes will be going out shortly love you all!!

#1 iNeilTheSpookySpeedyTurtle, Sep 28, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2021
  2. Thanks to everybody who participated, it was really tough to judge. You all did great 🔥

3. Congrats Everyone, you guys deserved it🥳

4. Congrats winners!

5. congratulations to the winners! And thank you for organizing this contest!

6. Oh my gosh! I can’t imagine how tough it must’ve been to choose the winners! Everyone’s submission was gorgeous!

Thank you so so much for hosting and I’m screaming! I’m so excited! Thank you lovelies! Aaahhh! I can’t believe it and honestly >_____< eep, speechless!

Congratulations to all the winners!! The designs, theme, and aesthetics, you did it! <3

7. Congratulations to all the winners💐
    The contest was so much fun! TYSM for hosting ❤ ❤

8. I am truly delighted that you guys appreciate my dorm.😍 I wasn't expecting to win, the fact that all of the entries are amAaAazing🙈💕 I'm also grateful to my rs who's such big help. 🤗 Thanks a lot for this cool event, judges and the awesome prizes!💕

9. Wow!😍🥰
    i didnt expect i will be picked!🤭
    Twas my first time to join!☺️😇 ayiiiii🥰
    Congratulatuons to all the winners! Thanks to the Neil and Friends team! God bless you more!💗

10. Congratulations winners!!

11. Woot ! I’ll take the honorable mention, thank youuuu ♡︎

And bongooooo to all the winners, this has been fun yet again ! Looking forward to contest 3.0 🤓

TYARA and StellaRosa like this.
  12. Congrats to all the winners! You did great!!

13. Wow !! 🤩🔥, Congrats to all the winners 🥳
    And thanks to all the hosts for having this contest. You were very helpful and amazing 😊🐢.