PIMD suggestion (opinions wanted)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Harsh, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Here i want to suggest something that i have thought about for a while. A friend minimum. Basically just how you can select a minimum for people to join your club. I want one for if people can add you or not. It will help with people randomly adding and you can take it off any time. Now i know this can be dumb a idea bc lets say what if both people wanting to trade have a friend minimum above the others stats. Idk i havent thought that far but you could just tell eachother that you cant add em. So here i am. Please give your thoughts

Beby likes this.
  2. Pretty minty

3. Other than preventing random adds, how this feature would be helpful?

Reee likes this.
  4. I thought of the same question and didn’t come up with anything either. I use campus chat often, and random adds aren’t big enough of an issue for me to consider it a worthwhile feature to implement.

Seriously and Alessandra like this.
  5. A wise person once said “no support”

6. Pass. Sounds stupid. What if a mate makes a new alt. You gonna just not add them? Its a stupid idea. You are over thinking this. A simple on/off thing for the ability for people to add you or not would be enough

Alessandra, -Sett- and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. If you’d like to make suggestions for game development you should join the PIMD discord and the developers don’t keep an eye on forums and wouldn’t see this

Seriously, Campus and Day like this.
  8. Ew a copy paste bot

9. I don't really see the purpose, to be honest.

10. Suggestion:
    Money should be able to be purchased by real money so that there are other options on buying money. Buying money with extra credits is a waste of the extra credits because you don't get a lot of money even though you have to use a lot of extra credits.

11. multiple number of gifts that can be sent at once

12. They need to have two platforms one for the new pimd and one for the old pind. New pind have two week long hunt and the old pimd a week long and a break and super pros with alot of wars and farming. And club bomb boxes give us discounts on upgrades. They need to update both pid payouts for all parties and need new jobs with better chances of payouts line ecs and dns. Old pind can get rid of the pets and do vehicles. When you log in the game it should give you two options of new pimd and old pimd. Bring back all the old hunts plz. Need better avatar choices of culture, race, color, and gender. Now days ATA is all about money dont they know cost of living is high they need to give us financial aid like a real dorm. They need to listen to the players. Thats why all the OG players quitting its not like it used to be in 2016 and before that. ATA took money to their head its the they money hungry yall...

13. No support. The positive thing about making a minimum stat requirement for clubs is that you can still invite the account that is too small and they can still join.

I receive maybe 1-3 random adds within a week, and that is IF I’m constantly posting about shards or something. Random adds are not near as big of an issue as they were when I first started playing several years ago.