CONTEST Crate Item Design Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Sir, Sep 21, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    Name: Drakie Knight
    Description: Everything melts in your mouth when you're a Dragon
    Why: Mental illnesses affect 19% of the adult population, 46% of teenagers each year. People struggling with their mental health may be in your family, live next door, teach your children, work in the next cubicle. I'm just here to let them know that YOU ARE STRONG, and my dragon shall heal YOU with his potion. ᕙ( ~ . ~ )ᕗ

Anahii, Adorabelle, Ladylike and 28 others like this.
  2. OMFG MONU THATS LITERALLY SO CUTE 🥺💕 I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE SO TALENTED TF AND AWE YOUR HEALING POTION IS SO ADORABLE 😭💕💕💕

Tove, Proof and MONU like this.
  3. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name: Orb of Enlightenment
    Caption: "Are you willing to let the truth be divulged?"
    Why: I am really into the aesthetics of dark fantasy genre in art, movies, and other stuff. I think we all have demons and things that we don't want to expose. And there are also things that we want to know but better not know. Curiosity killed the cat and all that crap. That's why that is the caption I wrote. Ty.

4. Cute asf 🥺💕

Tove and MONU like this.
  5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name: Enchanting Shroomy
    Caption: "An everlasting glow for an everglowing friendship. Don't be shy to approach, he's a charming fungi."
    Why: During autumn season, frogs usually find places to spend time in whenever the winter season is coming. The frog and mushroom represents a friendship that is unexpectedly built. The glow indicates that their friendship is the light in their darkness.

Anahii, Teacher, Purriwinkle and 50 others like this.
  6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anahii, Teacher, _-Star-_ and 59 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]
    Name: Klepto Kitty
    Caption: A fishy Steal For This Kitty's Next Meal.
    Why: Because I have a cat who loves to steal my stuff and hide it and alot of people on here seem to love cats so why not add more cats #longlivecats #Lovecats

Teacher, _-Star-_, Danialien and 13 others like this.
  8. You’re insanely talented. 💀

Cassiopeia, Charys, yam and 2 others like this.
  9. So fucking cuuuute!

FieryTigress likes this.
  10. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/430606052468326410/891037914857877544/image0.png

n here’s it separate from the edit w proof !!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/430606052468326410/891037923481366548/image0.png

Name: cat tarot of doom

Caption: “your future? uhh… avoid swords.. and cats.”

Description: i practice tarot n i love cats, i figured if anything was going to be my crate item this would b it!! i also took a bit of inspo from my fav cat deck 😎 <3

i kinda forgotsies how to post images to forums so i hope it works

11. hi here r the pics oopsies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Name : Bowl the valedictorian

Caption: “ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ, ɪ’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ sᴏғᴛ sᴘᴏɢ ғᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴛʙᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀssᴀɢᴇs“

Description: We are all wise if we want to be, not just in education. For imagination isn’t only by the books but of one’s will. Be smart, be free. Happiness is there for as long as you want it to be.

Charys, Sersha, Stoirm and 10 others like this.
  13. Awww this is cute 🥺

14. Hotbaths and bubbles? Well am in!. This is great art!

Spooky_Grim_Reaper likes this.
  15. I'm pretty sure it's still considered plagiarism if you take different pieces of online art and put them together 🧐🧐🧐

16. Did u also know that people take piece of everything, blend with their imagination and to produce something better? Or it’s just too perfect to not be someone’s art?

17. I'm talking about copy and pasted pieces from other artists probably found online. In my opinion that's not creating an original piece.

Also I didn't reference anyone in particular or comment on anyone's post saying it looked "too perfect" but you seem defensive, if you like I'd be happy to post screenshots I found.

18. I
    am simply replying to ur msg, cuz even people who draw bowls of soup or bread/pizza saw from someone else but made it better In their own way. All I see here is someone who’s made her own art in her own way
    so Yeah I would comment on that

Spooky_Grim_Reaper likes this.
  19. I made an effort n did art in my own way. Me I will Still appreciate ur thoughts on this♥️

Stoner4Lyfe and RoseMilkTea like this.