CONTEST Crate Item Design Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Sir, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Can we submit more then 1 drawing???🌚

2. No. Just one with name, caption and description.

3. [​IMG]

Name: Carbonara

Caption: Lose yourself in Mom's Spaghetti...alla Carbonara!

Why: I'm Italian and I love Carbonara, what else can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh yes, I love memes too. 😏

P.S. Feel free to contact me if you wanna know how to make Carbonara sauce (it's easy-peasy), pls don't buy it from the supermarket 😭

4. Omw to those dms

yam and Deb_SirenOfTheAbyss like this.
  5. I’m by no means an artist, but I gave it my best shot with a trac pad on my laptop. Everyone’s art is looking great so far btw!

Name- Clowning Around

Caption- Keep your friends close and your anemones closer

Why- My nickname is Nemo or Nemx in most games, so it’s only natural I bring up Finding Nemo (aka a clownfish) plus I love puns so I couldn’t help myself with the caption

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Name : Kit-tea Boba

Caption : Having a bad day? Kit-tea Boba got chew! ;)

Description : Combination of me & my rs's favorite , Cats & Boba . I would order a large cup of boba whenever i had a bad day ( when im not broke 😹 ) & just cuddle up with my rs and our cat as a reward for myself after a bad day 🤍

Here's the original drawing of this cutie :
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG] Name: Sassy Kitsune
    Caption: No Fox given
    Why: I’m an animal lover and decided to create an item dedicated to one of the underrated ones. We mostly have cat or dog items so I decided to make a Kitsune (Nine Tailed Fox) one cuz I’d love to have more of them. I also think they’re incredibly beautiful mythical creatures.
    [​IMG] Here is the drawing of it. 💕 -IGN: Bae

8. Love it 😍

xDeathbyCyanidex, Dreamz, yam and 6 others like this.
  9. AHHH, this is so cute 🥺🥺🥺

Dreamz, yam, HooDWinK and 4 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Salem the Sorcerer
    Caption: Will read palm for treats
    Why: This item is based on my fluff child, he loves all things treats, loves watching me play pimd and of course “loves” when I dress him up as a little sorcerer and pretend to cast spells on people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If anyone has better drawing apps that can be used on phone pls lmk😭

Moa, heinzezsquirt, Teacher and 41 others like this.
  11. Curse my lack of a developed drawing skill!

12. I love creative contests so much! Thanks for organizing it! I might have gone overboard and created three mode crate items 😅 Hope that's oke and within the rules 🥲
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. Name: Plant-a-Cat
    Description: "Who planted these cats"
    Why: I love cats and plants! So I combined my love for both (+ cats do love sitting in planter boxes for some odd reason)
    [​IMG]
    2. Name: Sir Buttercup
    Description: "I'll show them. I'll prove that I can be...Hardcore!"
    Why: Can you guess I really like cats 😅 And this one I combined with my favorite powerpuff girl! The description is one of her quotes to give a more direct nudge to the character! (Other then the name😅)
    [​IMG]
    3.Name: Caternaut The Space Kitten.
    Description: "You already had hypnocat and now you'll have Caternaut, the space kitten"
    Why: I just love cats at this point 😂 And I gave this one a spacesuit to dedicate it to my boyfriend who loves all things space!
    [​IMG]

Moa, heinzezsquirt, Teacher and 46 others like this.
  13. I just noticed that you can only enter 1 mod crate item 🥲 So here is my modified entry!

[​IMG]
    Name: Sir Buttercup.
    Description: "I'll show them. I'll prove that I can be...hardcore!"
    Why: It's my love for cats, plants and my favorite powerpuff girl combined! I always loved buttercup, so I decided to create her spirit cat! Cats are just awesome 😎

14. These are so cute aaaaaa!! Not envious of the judges right now lol

15. [​IMG]

I couldn’t come up with something witty enough despite my IGN change (formerly InkdMedusa). But with all the Potter fans, Medusa fans, and ‘cute’ crate items- I had thought of a few ideas and, ultimately, this one seemed to scream ‘submit me!’

Here is my tablet/layer/proof of drawing. I can get better if needed.

[​IMG]

Teacher, Cinnabun, Hekate and 17 others like this.
  17. Absolutely in love with the space kitty, CAN THIS PLS BE IMPLEMENTED IN GAME AS MISC ATA :(

18. I use ibis. Its on Android and iPhone too i believe

19. [​IMG]
    Name: Butter~chocolate
    Caption: I'll take u to the candy shop
    Why: I love pandas and this one is related to a sweet memory. Few years ago when I went to Darjelling(a hill station) I met a red panda a super cute oneee..and she loved to eat candies. So my drawing is dedicated to her❤