Taylor Swift’s win

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by mysteryjackson, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordt yall done got the swifties mad 👀

Muschi likes this.
  2. I'm not sure why you are attacking me and namecalling me when I was complimenting Taylor Swift??? You've gone rabid wtf is wrong with you. Are Swifties now attacking people that compliment Taylor?? Are you trying to "gatekeep" who can compliment her??? I promise that from here on out I'll only give her the most misogynistic and vile insults I can muster

3. when did they attack you 💀 taylor has every right to be petty anyways. she wants to take ownership of her song so no one else can profit off of her work. girl ur annoying af shut up

Azari and broski like this.
  4. they never attacked u nor were they rabid? they were simply educating u n talking to u, n that last part was uncalled for.
    imo it was for pettiness and she was claiming her own song, basically giving a big fuck you to scooter. she doesn’t want him to profit off of the trend n we love her for that!! we love her pettiness 😵‍💫

Azari likes this.
  5. That's literally what I had said in my original reply that they tried to educated me on though???

And I was saying she was smart and intelligent for doing that, and got called a gatekeeper for it??

She explained to me EXACTLY what I was saying, I just said she behaved more maturely than reducing her actions to "pettiness." She's an intelligent business woman. That's all I said

Anyway I was overexaggerating on purpose because that's what she had done 🤷‍♀️ But I really am tired of Swifties. Please go use your energy to make mean commentary to that people actually putting Taylor Swift down instead of people complimenting her

6. 3/3 d on bai for calling me annoying 🤪

7. This thread moved off from a discussion to an unconstructive argument.
    Locking now.

Muschi, Azari and broski like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.