Taylor Swift’s win

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by mysteryjackson, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Which song do Taylor Swifts did to win the girl music

2. All of them 

Azari likes this.
  3. The old Taylor is dead

4. Shes a manipulative piece of shit bitch. Ever notice how whenever someone big gets to meet up with her and then they disapear from the lime light and she ends up back in it? Shes as bad as trump

• Trump for 2024

5. To be sent to the nut house? Yes i agree

6. W.. T.. F… 🤣

mirrorball and Azari like this.
  7. I strongly disagree

8. What is this thread o_O

9. Stream wildest dream taylor version💕✨

PlantDaddy, bai and Azari like this.
  10. Are you related to Betty?

11. I love that the whole reason she released this version is due to pettiness and I am so here for it. What a queen 👑

Day and bai like this.
  12. I have to laugh

13. She did not do it for pettiness lol

14. She literally saw the non Taylor’s version trending on tik tok and said “aight bet” knowing full well that once she released her version it would overtake the older version and Scooter Braun would get nothing lol. Queen Swift did what she did for pettiness and because she’s funny. There’s nothing wrong with that lol.

Day likes this.
  15. There's nothing wrong if she did do it for pettiness or shits and giggles, but that wasn't her main motivation. It kind of is demeaning to reduce what was a calculated, smart business move that'll change the way record deals are made and master recordings are handled to "pettiness." She should be being praised for that rather than "she's a badass petty queen 💅👏👏"

16. Ma’am as someone who’s been listening and standing by Taylor and defending her against haters since she first emerged in the music world you don’t need to tell me anything about her lol. The woman has every right to be petty to that man as he stole her entire life’s work from her. No one said anything about her not being a smart savvy business woman and if you’d seen her video that she released when she released that song you’d see that it was for more petty reasons than business reasons as she is already in the process of releasing Red atm. She’s an amazing artist and she’s talented as hell and she have every damn right to be petty when it comes to her music that was stolen from her. She’s a damn queen petty and brilliant and all that in between. Stop trying to be a gatekeeper lol

Day likes this.
  17. Y
    Yeah i am🙆

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.