Contest:Neil and friends furniture/avatar matching contest II

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Sep 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little correction i didn't said tgat to you , whoever i i said it he already seen so don't take it personally.

2. [​IMG]

whispers to us of wind and forest—and she tells us stories, such stories that we wake in the night, dreaming dreams of a life long past. she reminds us of what we used to be.
    She reminds us of what we could be.

-The Beauty and the beast❣️

Dedicated to
    @-I_M_-Erica-_-Goddess-of-love-

3. Can you add your ign onto the submission

4. I'm not competing. its just for someone. Hope you Will ignore it like everyone.

Thankyou🌹

5. Why you copied my avi and pet?

6. Coz you are me and I'm you.

7. Yes im you and you are me.

8. [​IMG]
    have a good day everybody ❤️

Nariko, irresistable, Yaya and 2 others like this.
  9. I’m really excited to participate in this contest! It’s my first one so I’m really happy how my dorm looks! I’m always looking to match my dorm, pet, and avatar together so this is the perfect opportunity! Hope you lovelies like it and good luck to everyone!

My Creation:

[​IMG]
    Avatar: Virgo from Zodiac Shards
    Pet: Gecko
    Dorm Furniture:
    - Cozy Commons
    - Co-z
    - Summer Daze
    - Champagne Space
    - Stoodis
    - Garden Roost
    - Cabin Crew
    - Rainy Retreat

Sextasy, Mii, Nariko and 11 others like this.
  10. Thank you🌹 and good luck everyone 🌹
    Ign : Amira_Aldine

11. Let me start by saying I am sorry that you have participated in other contests where the hosts were not honest and/or didn't announce winners. We however are not a contest like previous ones you have entered. This is our second Neil and friend's dorm competition and the first was very successful so we did a second one for everyone. Our first contests winners were announced in a separate winners post and all prizes were given out and the winners can attest to that. All prizes for our contests are provided by us the judges. Maybe give us a chance before lumping us in with other contests that didn't go as well. I hope that you consider joining our competition it's completely free and no cost to you to enter. I hope you have an amazing day/night and remember to stay hydrated 🥰

12. 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
    [​IMG]
    🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

ign: Monroe
    I'm so sorry disregard my first entry, I repositioned my avi, this is my final entry. Thanks a lot!💕

Callista-Ayla, Mii, Nariko and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.