Your aunts fortune has been found!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by I_dunno, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Thank you for the fortune...

And so this adventure has finally come to an end. Hopefully without too much blood, sweat and tears in the process.
    The club I was looking for was -7-1900-12-. On the wall was two questions, which should´ve had the following answers:

- I was of course looking for a dev, not any dev though, but the awesome, food-loving @ATAClaptrap :)
    - First of all I´d like to apologize for the mess yesterday about the updating clue, I hope it didn't bring too much inconvenience. The box I was looking for was cybersafe box and it has the number 77 on it.

Furthermore, I know the format -XX-YY-DD- was a bit unclear and that's totally on me, so sorry about that too. Also I realise that it could've been more beneficial to run this all in one go instead of having to wait 24h for next announcement (lots of you are so fast, haha). I will keep this in mind if I ever do something similar again.

With a satisfying *click* the emerald box opens and inside you found your prize (your aunt´s ghost releasing the breathe she held).

Winners are:

@Jem_Star and @Sherbearz. Congratulations! Mod crates will drop soon in your gift inbox!

End of line pals, we got a story to wrap up though. With your honour intact, your aunt resting peacefully with a smile in her grave, you can now feel relieved for the first time since you entered the house. With this much richies, you can afford someone else to clean it out, haha. With a satisified sigh you round up the fortune in the emerald box. You slowly get up from the armchair, blow out the candles around you, and with the emerald box under your arm, you decend the stairs from the attic. You make your way through the old library, makig sure to turn off all the lights as you go and walk out through the main entrance. You unload your belongings in the car trunk and make your way back to the double front doors. WIth a gentle hand you close the doors and lock the house for the last time. You get into your car and start the engine, looking in the rearview window one last time at your aunts house, before you drive off.

With the story at an end, I´d like to thank everyone who helped make this possible and also thanks to everyone who took part! I hope you had as much fun as I had creating it. A special shoutout to @Sir , @Bit , @-x-KARA-x- , @-iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa- and devs for helping out lots behind the scenes and making sure that everything went smooth sailing!

Feedback is welcomed in this thread (or wall/gift/pm, however you see fit), keep it civil and respectful though! Take care and until next time!

PS. To everyone who was dying to know how the aunt that passed away looked like...honestly not even I know, but here´s how I pictured her:
    [​IMG]

2. Thanks, I had fun even though I didn't win anything. My biggest critique besides the combination formatting would be the 2 wins max. With only 4 rounds and 2 winners each round, I think it would have been nicer to limit winning to once per person so more people could get a chance to earn a crate. :)

3. Thank you so much for hosting! It was fun!🧸🦋

4. Thanks for everything 🌹

And aunt is dam cute.🤗

I_dunno likes this.
  5. This was so much fun! I learned I definitely need to learn more about the mods, devs, and other notable players from participating in this though, because some of those clues were so confusing. 😅

6. Ahhh, thank you for the input. I definitely will keep this in mind then😁💕 Glad you still had fun, even though you didn't win anything! Maybe next time 🙆‍♀️💕

7. Thank you for hosting! Even though I didn't win anything, I still had fun. Those riddles made me work my brain out real hard. Looking forward to your future contests/events!💕

8. This was interesting and quite different from the trivias! Us people w trash internet had a chance to win too. Thank you for taking the time to host. :) 💜

9. Congrats to all the winners! Looks like everyone had fun participating. Looking at all the clues, I don’t think I would have figured out anything lol. Good job, dunno 💕

10. A known aunt gave me two roses. And thats more expensive and important than the mod crate. But i enjoyed a lot. Congratulations to all winners good bless you and Known aunt tooo.🤗💕
    Finally I'll sleep today.🤣

MayaTheHopeful, catharsis and I_dunno like this.
  11. Fuck that if i was the only 1 known to her then im keeping the house and selling everything inside it that i dont want then doing reno work to make it how i want. Free house /o/

12. Thanks for hosting this it was fun (although I was always late) 😂 congrats to all the winners!

13. I would tidy it all up myself idc i like doing that kinda stuff. A bit of hard work wont kill no one especially not me

I_dunno likes this.
  14. Aunty having good stamina she is running from 2hours constantly ....

🗣️Aunty keeping a chair for you here you can take some rest if you get tired.💺

15. thank u for hosting!! i was late to all of them but they were fun to figure out 🤎 congrats to everyone who won! although i do agree with muschi about the 1 win limit only c:

16. Had so much fun solving this riddles, this can’t be the end of this haha and thank you for organizing this.

On that note, if there is next one I hope there would be little flexibility with timezone?

Muschi likes this.
  17. Yeah, it'd be interesting if each time it was posted at different hours for each round. You could give the time the next one will drop in the previous round, or list the whole schedule in the "main" announcement thread.

18. This would be good. Coz it started at 7am my time which made it hard. My thinking dont start working till at least 9

Muschi likes this.
  19. Yeah this could be interesting, for me it was always at 3AM so when I wake up it was always over 😂

Muschi likes this.