Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Aug 28, 2021.

1. What do you all think about what's happening with Afghanistan? Imo the USA did the right thing.

2. Didn't we just have a thread on this?

3. Get a mike and hand cam. And go to Afghanistan and ask talibans how they r feeling .
    Then go to U.S.A.
    make a whole interview session .

4. Nah man

5. Sounds like a blast

6. Yes it is.

7. Keep political stuff out of the game! The game is supposed to be an escape from real life for a bit.

_Tracie_, MaeveHunter and Paingod like this.
  8. I think this should be reported and this person should be banned this is nothing to discuss about on this game

MaeveHunter and HotScott like this.
  9. Reported and banned feels harsh. I see nothing against ToU.

-Sett-, Muschi, Vosovic and 2 others like this.
  10. This page is for off-topics . Plz see the heading carefully🔎.

X0X0 and MaeveHunter like this.
  11. This page is for casual talks. So plz don't be impolite. As I saw u r new so plz hop every forum page and give ur suggestions.
    #happy_hopping

12. Like I said this is not a place to be talking about something like that

13. I wasn't being in polite I said that this is not the place to be talking about a lot of this

Obviously if we comment and say that it should be banned and reported they think that is impolite

14. According to Jim

15. Yoooooo I heard we're in here talking about impolite things. That's my specialty so here we go.

Afghanistan is a very sad situation. It's like Vietnam 2.0 but it drug on for 20 years this time. Brave men and women went over there, gave their lives, we're horrifically injured, watched their friends die, etc etc. All while the ones who got to come home were treated like trash and told they were war criminals by a bunch of blue haired collage kids.

It's a tragedy for every country involved.

16. Damn dude, well here's an easy solution: don't open the thread and voilá, no more political talk.

✨Magic✨

17. That too quick, is just to tell him to delete the post or something not ban,he didn't break any rules.

18. Tf where did this come from? Cry me a damn river. You knew what you were getting into when you saw my thread title and clicked anyway. Shocking concept here but like try not clicking shìt you don't like 😂btw don't look in pub cause it'll probably ruin your day

19. Relax, you're overreaching here. Banned? Nah. Muted nah. Deleted? Nah. If you don't discuss about it then fine power to you. A little discussion never hurt anybody lol