Outfits option and Avatar Dressup

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _Hannah_Baker_, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Guys I have a suggestion that PIMD should launch outfits option as well along with stat items and furnitures, where we can trade outfits, accessories and hairstyles. Also where we could do avatar makeover as we like.
    Please do reply with what you think about this?

Thank you! :)

2. You and 30484893937494858493849 other noobs. This isnt a barbie dress up game. It not gonna happen

3. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Really i was waiting for you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4. Bro they as bad as the trading avis noobs. All a bunch of sissys

5. Awesome blossom ๐ŸŒป, but what's the price might be?

6. Why r u so much serious bro? Chill na...

7. Yehh nahh

8. Say no nahhh
    Bahahahahah๐Ÿ˜‚

9. Dear, almost every month someone comes with this idea. Lol its really not gonna work here as dino said.
    Maybe it can sounds good and applicable but maybe there is some company policies also thats apart from the game so this kinda ideas not gonna work.

I remember once ATA added a Ecs tradeing feature only for you and yo rs. Idk why ATA removed that feature or i forgot that it was a hunt or really they made a change which they deleted later.
    I remember most of the players was making alts earnings ecs from offarwalls, jobs spinners etc and from that alt acc the sending relationship requests to there main and smartly transfereing ecs ๐Ÿ™Š
    (Not every body did that but some of my friends did)
    Rest of it is history๐Ÿ˜‚

โฌ†๏ธ This red message is not related to your Topic . I just shared a story. Hope you wont mind. โฃ๏ธ @_Hannah_Baker_ โฃ๏ธ

But yes there are some Avi ATA specially lauched during a hunt/month.
    As i i remeber the pride avi this year. Idk about any other sry.๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜…

10. It got removed coz people were abusing it making alts to get the starter pack that used to exist which has cheaper then normal ec. And people would rs themself with that alt then repeat with more alts

11. In short. Ata have already said no to avi trading. Breaking up avis to trade parts of them is no different then just trading avis. Ata have said no. Deal with it

12. Definitely not, pimd isnโ€™t a dress up game I donโ€™t think it would fit in at all but Iโ€™m sure there are plenty of other games like youโ€™re describing why not just try one of those?

13. How about doing a cockroach rp?